ENTROPIC ENTRY : CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 — Games of Feelings

Kairus Nathan's PoV

"Good morning everyone."

It was another brand new day for me and for us. Our professor started to discuss our lesson for our Science major. I smiled because it was Physics. In fact, I never get tired of learning it again and again, especially thermodynamics. I knew that engineering students hate that major subject but I do love it.

Hours passed by and it seemed to be so peaceful around me. Harvey went out to buy a snack from the cafeteria. I just stayed inside our room, because I'm not really in the mood to go out.

I plugged my airpods in my ears. I started to stream for music in DawnTunes. Music always rocks here. I also listen to those famous songs that were published outside the Land of Dawn. Wait, is there even one?

I mean other countries, yeah. One of my top favorites was The Scientist by Coldplay. It was so piercing and I could eventually relate with him, but it was way too painful because the singer was looking forward with his loved one to come back from the start, just to correct what he did. I don't know but as for me, that's how it goes.

Another one in my playlist was the song Time Machine by SPI. I can almost relate to myself, loving science and music in one.

I bowed my head and was about to sleep when someone tapped my back.

"Hey bro. Here's yours." Harvey gave me a chocolate drink and some chocolate-filled bread. I raised my brow while holding what he had bought.

"I didn't even remember telling you to buy these for me." I said. He also looked confused.

"You chatted with me. Check your inbox bro." I immediately checked my inbox. I looked for his name and showed him. He was startled and he gulped.

"T-take a look, bro. I think someone is using your profile..." He said. I took a look at his messages as well. I clicked the chat with my face, and I saw my message to him. I almost dropped his phone. I don't have the message but he did have one.

"Am I being haunted??" I asked him. He cannot also talk. Just what is that thing? How do I not see it in my chats?

My phone beeped. It was a notification. And then, the message revealed itself. I felt nervous. I clenched my fist in anger. Who dares to invade my personal privacy!?

I was startled when someone started to control my phone. It goes out of my messaging app, and went to the notes. Harvey gulped but he stayed calm. There are still students around us so it wasn't really scary.

I easily dropped my phone on the desk as I read the message.

"Rooftop of the Business Administration building. I'm waiting for you."

My hands were shaking in fear. I tried to take some deep breath and calmed myself. I know this might be a trap about something, and I must be ready.

"I'll go with you, Kairus." He uttered. I lost my words to prohibit him. I was just really scared and to what may happen the next.

I didn't notice that I was already walking fast. Harvey was by my side, trying to catch up with my steps.

"Kai are you sure with that? Maybe it was just a troll message or what?" He asked me. I didn't take a time to look at him on my side.

"We'll not know if we don't go there ourselves." I replied as I took the stairs, going to the 3rd floor. We also took the bridge. Luckily, Dawn University has a bridge from one building to another. I cannot look up to the CBA's rooftop. The bridge has a cover on top.