(Alastor x Yandere!Reader; PART 2)

TYPE; yandere-ish, and dark, lovesick
TW! swearing, trauma, cannibalistic, murder (what evs)

Your pov:

Gosh, i hate it when someone tries to flirt or even fucking hook up with Alastor, i wish i could fucking kill them.

Oh what's that? I can! Jokes on you creator! (screw u too. ~a/n) Anyways back to the start story.

I was walking in some strange street i kind of just found, when i suddenly heard a familiar voice, "I told you dear, I'm not interested in anyone right now." It was Alastor, i kept listening in their conversation, my blood boiled hot, as i saw her slowly trying to seduce Alastor.

I waited for the time that they'd finish their conversation, and go home, preparing for a bloody game for this mysterious woman, slowly a grin started to form on my face, whilst i kept thinking about murdering that fucking hag, that was trying to seduce him. I couldn't think less of murdering that girl, and thought of a way of getting rid of her body.

I could just fry her up, my grin widened, it was now 4:05 PM, the perfect time i could kill her. I awaited for her presence, and pull her pinkish blonde hair, before slitting her throat, what i also knew that Alastor were to be a cannibal. I let out a silent giggle of the thought, and dragged her body to my hotel room, chopping her pale skin off, and frying her up into a nice meal for Alastor.
(You used the back door btw.)

Third person's pov:

You were inside the kitchen proud of what you did, and grabbed a plate
then left, and went over to Charlie's direction asked if Alastor was there in his room. Thankfully he was in his room, Charlie told you, you thanked her, and walked to Alastor's room, knocking on the door. "The door's open, dear." a familar muffled voice was heard from the other side of the room, you opened the door, and greeted Alastor, handing him the plate.

He thanked you for the food, and started to cherish it, surprisingly to him it was truly an extremely tasty meal. You smiled, still proud of about what you've done.

Alastor's pov:

The food's extremely tasty, I wonder how she made it though, I even might ask her what ingredients did she use..

"Y/N, dear, may i ask what kind of ingredients did you use? The food's quite exquisite" I said, she gave me a slight smile. "Oh some girl, whom you were with, yesterday. Who was also fucking flirting with you." her e/c orbs were also quite menacing to me the matter of a fact.

"Oh? I didn't assumed that you weren't there. Perhaps i was wrong," I looked concerned "But how did you find me though so quick?" she gave me another smile which was almost like it was fake. "Oh! i was just passing by some street, until i heard your familiar voice, with one another's voice. I assumed that you were uncomfortable around that whore." (he was. ~a/n)

She gave me a toothy grin, her eyes locking onto mine, I lifted my hand to caress her soft, e/c skinned, cheek, and kissed it softly. A tint of red was flushing all over her cheeks, while i was chuckling, at her flustered reaction. I pulled her close to me, embracing her into a passionate kiss, "Well then, darling, i thank you for that~" i ruffled her hair gently.