Azrael x Angel? F. Reader

type: platonic relationship.
title: My sweet lucky charm

Y/N L/N, THE ARCHANGEL'S  most favorite angel, you were pretty and kind to others. Yet someone always was there by your side, The Angel of Death, Azrael.

He had always been so protective towards you, he sat there in between  you who was on the right side of his and on the other is Michael in the meeting. They were both talking stuff about some random stuff, like the usual archangel things. You got bored and decided to go towards to Uriel the other archangel whom was also at the meeting.

With Azrael still speaking to Michael, you had no one except for Uriel to talk to, so you guys talk for a few minutes then when Azrael finally realized that you weren't by his side. He started to create a dramatic scene, but eventually he saw you with Uriel and slowly started to calm down.

Everyone else laughed at his embarrassing remark, while you only sweetly smiled at him. He was like a father figure to you, and he did think of you as his daughter. Even if he didn't create you at all, he still cared about you. Your kindness, faith, beauty, and power led him to love you as like a father.

BOOM!

At that moment, you all froze. The others were getting ready to combat the shadowed distant figure, who was Lucifer, The king of hell, their brother. Who is also a former archangel, Azrael stood in front of you with his arm guarding you.

"What do you want, dear brother?" Azrael spoke coldly towards his own brother. Yet Lucifer could only laugh about by the sudden coldness.

"Oh Azrael, i mean no harm. Literally." Lucifer replied, eyeing you both up and down before he could speak again.

"Azrael may i see the young girl?" Lucifer bluntly asked.

Azrael shook his head,

"NO! you will harm my precious angel!" He shouted at Lucifer. Uriel stood by Azrael with Gabriel beside you, seeming to guard you both.

"You've done enough damage here in heaven, Samael. What more would you want next?" Michael spoke up.

"I TOLD YOU MY NAME ISN'T SAMAEL ANYMORE!" Lucifer yells at Michael who was unfazed by the yelling.

"You didn't answer my question." He replied to the frustrated fallen angel.

Azrael glances at Michael before turning away again to look at you. You were totally nervous and also trembling because of the argument they were creating.

Lucifer charged towards Michael, tackling him to the ground, yet Michael still overcame him. He sent Lucifer flying away from him, 103 centimeters atleast. But he accidentally broke the walls, and he'll have to get an angek to fix it later.

"JUST LEAVE YOU PSYCHO!" Azrael yelled at the furious slightly unconscious demon.

"I HAVE A NAME YOU BASTARD!" He yelled back.

"Stop yelling!!!" You screamed to get them to follow your orders. You weren't like this at all. This was just you getting more and more frustrated.
Everyone stopped to look at you, with their eyes widened a bit shocked.

"Y/n, did you just-" As Gabriel was about to complete his sentence, you cut him off.

"Yes. Yes i did! to make you all stop fighting!!" You scold them.

"You fucking bitch can scream or yell?" He asked confused, within gritted teeth.

"Yes i can, I'm no angel that can't scream" You glare at the demon.

"Tch. Fair enough, but this isn't over yet, your friends are alllllllll PUSSIES!" He stated before vanishing, the archangels knew that they had to prepare for another war in heaven.

Azrael looked at you proudly before overwhelming you with praises.

HI! did you enjoy this "idk what to call it" thing? well good. you should LMAOAOAO. But rlly well done ppl.
first time in a while since i updated this oneshot! so be prepared for more ig. BYEEE! :D