Angel Dust x M.Reader

TYPE:

Y/n is an overlord strolling on the dark creepy old route, until he found a sign that is labeled as the Hazbin Hotel.

Y/n decide to walk over to the hotel, and step inside to wander around to see a familiar face.

"Ah, Y/n good to see my friend. It has been quite a while." Alastor stated, whilst grinning.

Y/n on the other hand, chuckled, placing his gloved hand on his forehead. "Oh dear. Yes it has been a while." He added, with a warm smile creeping upto his face.

"I'm sure you'd want to check in, correct?" He asked.

Y/n shook his head, "I'm afraid not, my dear friend. I'm only here to wander around." He uttered with a sigh.

"Oh I'm sure you'll change your mind one day," Alastor lets out a soft chuckle.
Angel found Alastor while strolling, "Hey Al, who's this hottie?~" he flirted.

Chuckling, Y/n smiled to the young man. "Oh, My name's Y/n, pleasure to meet you." He gently grabbed his hand, kissing the front.

A faint blush crept up to Angel's face, then smirked. "A sexy and a gentleman guy~?" He lowered his voice, but still continues to flirt with Y/n.

Y/n's e/c orbs looked at Angel's hot pink eyes, as his smirk still showing.

"I'm afraid that I'm gonn have to steal Y/n away, Angel." Alastor tuned in the conversation, with a small chuckle heard from Y/n, and a groan from Angel.

"Fine fine..- But I'll see later hottie.." Angel dust winked at the man before leaving, Y/n's gaze never left the spider's presence, he was now attached to him.

A/N:
I made a new oneshot:D the oneshot's fandom may be old, but its sooo underrated!!