(yandere!Lucifer x archangel!reader)

[YOU ARE AN ARCHANGEL]
It was noon, you were reading some random book, you found interesting. All of the sudden, a familiar voice spoke to you, with jealousy lacing through his tone.

"Y/N, i see they replaced me with you." Lucifer said, with a cold glare staring into your eyes, "Yes, unfortunately. they did replace with me.. I am quite sorry, Samael.."

(Samael is the former name of Lucifer whilst he was still an angel before.)

"Do NOT call me that. I am now known as Lucifer, King of Hell!" he said now with an angered type of voice. He still hadn't gotten over his old role in Heaven. You understood his wrath, and envy, as you kept apologizing to him.

Yet he still muttering curse words, and death wishes under his breath, then blabbered about his role. He still looked at you with anger in his eyes, "I will get you to understand, one day... that this was MY role." he then vanished, you sighed, rubbing your eyes..

[TIME SKIP]

You were called in God's office for an archangel meeting,
"I suppose that Y/N has yet encountered a meeting with Lucifer, once again." He said in his usual calm type of tone. You nodded in response before speaking up.

"He kept yelling at me, saying that he was framed... I do not quite understand how he was cast out of the pearly gates..." you said, concern lacing into your voice, whilst Michael and the other Archangels looked at you with pity in their eyes.

"Y/N, it is best for you to not know, what he had brought upon Heaven. Why he is still angered on why we banished him." Gabriel said, with a saddened look on his face, whilst the other, agrees with him.

You were still not going to give up on finding out the truth behind the banishment of Lucifer, instead you kept quiet and thought about researching on his whereabouts. When the meeting finally ended, Azrael pulled you into a random room, and placed his finger on your mouth to keep you quiet.

"Shh..! I'm going to tell you what happened, before and after the banishment of my brother.." Azrael looked into her eyes.

"When, my brother was still an archangel like you, he was still so innocent, so kind. Until a day after his kindness era had ended, he rebelled against Father himself, and proposed an altered plan, that negated agency. Some had followed him, some hadn't." He turned to look at the ground, "If it weren't for them not following, and helping us protect the pearly gates... we would've all been dying."

You slightly widened your eyes, seeming to now understand why was he casted out of heaven. "that's why he kept saying, that he shouldn't have been banished." Azrael nodded.

[another time skip brought to u by lucifer creating a duck]

You were now flying down to Hell, to his palace. Lucifer's palace, suggesting to have a discussion with him, face to face.

The king then came put of his shell, and offered you to go inside the palace, in order to have a real discussion. "So, I've had one of my demons spy on you. I've heard that you finally knew the story." you didn't say anything but you nodded in response.

"Oh sweetheart I've been for you...~" 'hold on wasn'the just rude to me earlier?' you thought, Lucifer chuckles. "And you think i was trying to be rude to you earlier?~" his hands were placed on you chin, forcing you to face him, Lust were now in his eyes.

You blushed at the thought, as he was getting closer to your face, seeming to kiss you, his hot breath now leaning on your neck, made you even flustered. Then your lips finally met, and the kiss was rougher than you thought of.

Lucifer waited years to do this to your presence, he slid his tongue inside, making you let out a small moan, which he heard, and smirked. He pulled you closer, and deepens the kiss, your body trembled, you didn't know if you'd stayed in pleasure or in horror.

The thought suddenly pressured you as he teleported the two of you in to his room, and pinned you down, he started making hickeys, bites, and bruises on your neck. You now taken care of the king of hell himself.

Heyy sorry for the wait i forgot about this story and was chatting on character ai, like I'm obsessed with azrael- anyways i hope you enjoyed this. ~a/n