3. Home sweet home

"So the o is silent now?"

"Yep, cool ass name ain't it?" Blitzø smiles, and I roll my eyes with a smirk, one of his arms over my shoulder as I help carry him home.

"Sure, it's alright. Clown names are cool though." I shrug, and he laughs slightly.

"Oh well, I also dropped the clown shit."

"Figured."

"I kill people now!" I stop in my steps for a moment, eyeing him up and down before I sigh, walking ahead again.

"Not surprised." He laughs, shaking his head before looking up at me with a soft smile.

"You still good with knives?" He asks, and I move my right arm slightly as a small clue before explaining.

"As good as I can be." I notice his mood drop slightly again at the sight, before his tail moves mischievously with an idea, looking at me with wonder.

"So, what have you been up to this whole time? It's really been so long."

"Ah, well... Next question?" I chuckle, looking away from him. I notice his weirded glance, but he decides to drop it, thinking of a different thing to ask about.

"What were you doing in that alley?" He asks again, and I wince. How am I supposed to tell him I was running away from a guy who wanted to fuck me 'cause I'm a stripper now? I'm just lucky I'm not famous enough for him to know if he's not into that kind of underworld. He probably knows Angel, anyway.

"I... next... question?" He sighs, groaning slightly.

"You haven't changed one bit." He shakes his head and I look ahead of me to the ground, ashamed of my old habits.
"Can't even tell me why you don't have a place to crash?"

"...well, I've been looking for my brother." I explain, not giving off too much information but he huffs at just that.

"Of fucking course. Well you won't get much out of staying with me, that fucker hates me now." He rolls his eyes, and I frown at the mention.

"What? Why?!"

"What do you mean wh- I ruined his life? You know, same way I ruined your arm? I don't even know why you're fine with me being around you right now!!" He says unbelievably, scoffing as he rants and I shrug, waving my arm around again.

"This is fine, I'm used to it, you didn't ruin shit, Blitzø. I'm sure Fizz would agree, if you just explained." He scoffs again, looking at me confused.

"I didn't explain shit to you, so how are you trusting me right now?!"

"Because I know you, Blitzø." I say softly, not explaining further but he seems to get it, feeling his shoulders slump slightly but that just adds more weight on mine.
"Hey, don't-!" Just as I'm about to complain about the amount of weight, he lifts off my shoulders completely, beaming with a wide smile as he points forward to an old, rusty building.

"Home sweet home!" Just as his whole body is starting to tilt to the side drunkenly I catch him again with a scowl.

"Great. Don't do that again though." I growl, and he just laughs while leading me to his apartment.

"Yeah yeah, oh you're going to love Loonie! You two have the same attitude." He says as we start walking up the stairs, with too much effort from me and barely anything at all from the drunk imp I'm basically carrying.

"I don't have an attitude!" I groan, and he laughs at me, booping my nose affectionately, just making me snarl even more at him.

"See, there it is." I roll my eyes, finally getting to his apartment as I watch him open it with his keys before leading me to a small room, barely big to fit three small people inside.

It has bottles and junk food all scattered around the floor and dirty sofa, which is placed in front of a seemingly broken TV. The kitchen is small and barely separated from the main room with a small counter, and there's only one door in sight, filled with band posters and do not disturb signs.

"Loonie Toony, I'm back!! Get out of your room, there's someone I want you to meet!" He says excitedly before dropping on the sofa with a grunt. I just keep staring around before realising.

"Wait, who even is this Loonie person you're talking about?"

"My sweet, precious daughter!"

"Only on paper." A tall, grey hellhound opens the over decorated door with a swift kick, scrolling through her phone as she talks.
"And the name is Loona." She says with an eyeroll before finally looking at me, eyeing me with clear judgement before looking back at my imp friend.
"Who is this?"

"This is Jouno! They're a childhood friend." He says, tail swaying slowly with content as he stares between us both as we frown at him.
"Oh you two are going to be such good friends!"

The hellhound snarls at her father in disgust at his cheerful behaviour... or at the way he stinks off alcohol, I can't tell. I just let out a sigh, crossing my arms.

Something tells me it's going to be weird staying here.