Andy x Reader - Do You Have The Time? (smut)

1140 words

Ok ik I haven't updated in a long time and that's because I haven't written anything about Andy but I have been writing about other people.
I wrote this originally about Billie Joe Armstrong but I really wanted to add something to this book so I changed the name to Andy.
All Apologies if it doesn't really seem like him 😭

"Do you have the time, to listen to me whine?" I sing at Andy as he continues cooking. Without taking his eyes away from the food, he chuckles,
"Why are you so horny today?"

"I'm not sure exactly." I ponder. "I think we should fix it though."

"Baby, I'm literally cooking dinner, right now. Later, okay?"

"You know most guys would jump at the opportunity of a horny girlfriend." I roll my eyes and flop onto the couch.

"I love you, and I love fucking you, but I'm a bit busy right now."

"Whatever."

I open up my laptop and type AO3 into my browser.

"Andy Samberg smut..." I mutter as I enter it into the search bar.

"Oh for fucks sake." He comments, placing a hand on his hip and shaking his head.

"Well people write it so obviously I read it."

"Is it any good at least?" He asks.

"Yeah some of it is pretty good actually. Not super accurate though." I giggle, covering my mouth with my hand.

"What do you mean?" He questions, finally turning to me.

"Oh nothing really." I wave him off, turning quickly back to what I was reading.

He walks up behind the couch, leaning over my shoulder.

He reads along with me for a minute and then drops his head laughing.

"You're right, that isn't very accurate. I'm not nearly that rough." He giggles, placing his hand on my shoulder and kissing my neck.

He pulls away, gives my shoulders a light squeeze before walking back towards the kitchen.

"We could try it." I suggest with a shrug.

"I don't want to hurt you, baby."

"You won't I promise."

He moves the pot off the burner and walks to the couch, sitting down next to me.

"Are you sure?" He asks hesitantly, holding my hands.

"Yes, I am." I respond confidently.

"I guess we could try it then..." He trails off, looking at the floor.

"Great!" I climb onto his lap, wrapping my arms around him. Pressing my lips to his as he teeters, almost falling onto his back.

He places a hand on my waist and another cupped the side of my face as he pushes me to lay on my back.

He holds himself above me, opening his mouth and sliding his tongue past my lips.

Andy moves a thigh between my legs, pressing his knee against my clothed clit.

I hum into his mouth. The pressure from his knee spreading warmth through my abdomen.

Pulling his head away from mine, he looks down my body as one of his hands trails lower

He watches his hand slip below the waistband of my sweatpants, and looks up at me quickly.

Shocked expression quickly fading to a cocky smirk.

"No panties? Such a good girl..." He mutters, pulling my sweats off me.

He runs his tongue through my folds quickly. 

I gasp and arch my back off the cushions.

"Mh, so wet for me. You're so needy, tsk." He clicks his tongue, pressing his thumb to my clit.

He moves it in quick, steady circles, watching me squirm below him.

I move to wrap my arms around his neck, but he grabs my hands and pins them above my head.

Soon enough the bundle that had been building in my stomach unravels.

Moaning his name, Andy kisses me roughly.

He opens his mouth right away, pushing his tongue past my teeth.

He doesn't stop his hand though, instead he adds two fingers.

I whine loudly into his mouth and he smiles.

I'm overly sensitive and I cum quickly.
He feels it this time though and removes his hand.

Pulling his head back he whispers,
"I think I'd like to try some of the things from that story...
Lean yourself over the armrest would you, baby?" He coaxes in a smooth, low voice.

"Yes, sir." I respond, doing as he asked.

I feel his fingers teasing my entrance, he rests a hand on my lower back.

He presses my back down to arch as he slides his fingers into me, his thumb resuming it's previous job.

His name rolling off my tongue along with moans of ecstasy as I once again draw closer to yet another high.

"Don't cum." He commands sternly.

"What-
Why not?" I question, worry prominent in my shaky voice.

"Because I fucking said so." He growls in my ear, before bringing a swift hand against my ass.

I scream in surprise. Turning my head back to look at him but he quickly grabs my hair and shoves my face back down over the side of the couch.

All the while his fingers still working their magic in perfect rhythm.

I try so hard to hold back but at some point I just loose control.

I tighten around his fingers, a strong euphoric wave washing over me.

"Hey, what the fuck did I say?" He almost yells.

I whimper as he pulls his fingers out. He uses his left hand to lock tightly around my throat. Not choking me exactly but squeezing lightly at the sides.

He pulls my face to look at him as he strikes me again, before rubbing his finger tips softly over the stinging skin.

I breathe in sharply through my teeth as repeats once more.

He brings his face close to mine,
"Are you going to be good now?" He asks gently.

"Yes, sir." I squeak out.

"Good." He whispers as he shoves my head out of his hand.

He pulls me up straight by my shoulder, pulling my shirt off of me quickly, shoving me back down immediately after.

I hear his belt unbuckle from behind me, and soon after his pants are thrown to the floor.

He rubs his cock through my arousal a few times before pushing into me. He moves slowly, leaning over my back.

He kisses along my shoulders gently, just before he pulls himself straight and places hands on my waist.

He begins to speed up. I can hear him groaning quietly from behind me.

After a moment he moves a hand around front of me to rub my clit. I moan his name and let my head hang.

I cum once again, tightening around his cock.
He whimpers as he roughly presses his hips to my thighs, releasing inside me.

"How many times was that for you?" He asks panting.

"Four." I respond.

"Damn, maybe we should do that AO3 shit more often."

"Definitely."