FREAKING VALENTINO

Blah blah blah, something about extermination... asking for rights to advertise on Vox television sets...

Nothing that Leeroy hadn't heard before. Although he found Carmilla quite fascinating, as she dominated the weapons industry throughout all of Hell yet never wanted to get blood on her hands, he had to admit--she was prone to repeating herself. This meeting had one memo to encompass the whole thing: big scary boss lady wanted VoxTech allies to help support her in the upcoming extermination. 

The answer would likely be no, had Leeroy been the narcissistic TV man himself.  Leeroy promised that he would chat with Vox about it and wished Carmilla a good night before standing and leaving the meeting. He adjusted his bowtie and walked out of the weapons factory. The light of day poured in from corner of the sky, lighting up the streets of hell. 

Still no Charles. 

Leeroy used his pathetic little insect wings to pull himself off the ground until the Vee's tower took up a majority of his vision and flew to the top floor, where there would be access to the inside of the building from the roof. Thank goodness most sinners who got granted access to wings in their afterlife were too dumb to realize that the Vee tower had roof access, because break-ins would be a much bigger problem. 

Vox would definitely make Leeroy take care of that problem. 

He caught his breath and took a moment just to appreciate the view of the city from the high vantage point, catching a glimpse of what remained of the crummy neighborhood that he had first lived in while making a name for himself. He wondered if Tajin was doing alright. Even if it had been several years since they had made contact, the little mouse still meant a lot to Leeroy--even if Tajin didn't return the platonic feelings. 

But that's not what this chapter is about, now is it? 

Leeroy made his way inside the building and walked down the few flights of stairs it took for him to reach the floor his office was on. The room was decked out with security cameras that all linked up to the few dozen monitors he had inside the dark room. Posters of people he found particularly interesting decorated whatever space was left on the walls, even if he had to illegally take their photo and have it printed in to do so. 

Mostly everything was in order. His terminal was pulled up, the green fairy lights lit the room accordingly, the singular window he had was pointed at the spawn point for the majority of sinners--only one thing was off.  Valentino, that creepy 8-foot-something moth man, was seductively laying across his desk, red heart-shaped smoke trails puffing out from his mouth. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Leeroy cursed, stiffing in his position. 

Valentino had to squint to make sure that it was actually Leeroy standing in front of him instead of one of the two other people that came into Leeroy's office. Once he was sure, he smiled sickeningly sweetly and took another puff of his cigar. 

"I've been on the internet lately, Lee, and I've found something quite... thrilling~" he cooed, false endearment lacing every word. 

Leeroy already knew that Val had been on the internet. Out of everyone in the building, Valentino's internet history was the one he had to check the most often. He crossed his arms across his chest and cocked his head to one side. "What, you're here to tell me about the anthropophagolagnia that you've been watching? That's disgusting, and I don't wanna hear it."

Valentino looked confused before he resumed his "seductive" behavior. "You can't say it's disgusting if you've never even tried it, honey. Besides, don't you have your own little fetish~? I know all about your people watching kink." 

Leeroy grimaced. Valentino somehow picked up on that (even though his eyes are shit) and slithered off the table to approach him. This moth was like 2 feet taller than the little fly guy. Such is the way of nature, I suppose. Leeroy backed up.