10

Zay: I'm gonna try something different,
just keep scrolling
_____________________

Kamryn

After finishing all my assignments for the day, I decided to play the game. Ro and I were in the living room playing 2v2 on Brawlhalla. A random online player was repeating the same move on her character.

"Brooo. He just spamming. If he hit that shit again I'mma rage." She literally couldn't move. I would rage too if it was me but watching it was funny. It was probably some little jit that just learned how to play.

I laughed and went to her rescue. The game ended and we won.

"Thank you. That just piss me off bruh. I bout to spark up. You tryna smoke?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

She hopped up and went to her room.

Suddenly, a prominent knock resonated from the front door. I wonder who it could be. Maybe it was somebody here for Ro.

______________________________________
▶︎ Come Over - Aaliyah
———————————————————

I opened the door to see Zendaya standing there, shaded in the dark under the barely lit skylight. "Hey." Her hands in her back pockets while she twirled her hips.

"Hey," I sounded dry. I'm surprised to say the least. I just stare at her waiting for her to say something.

"Um.. can I come in?" She asks, standing at rest.

"Yeah." I say, making space for her to walk in. I close the door. She stood only foot away, swaying side to side.

"I just wanted to thank you again. I almost thought I was gonna have to go self-checkout." She chuckles and shows a smile.

Her dark ass humor was relatable to me. I know the feeling when school makes you wanna control-alt-delete in real life. It actually made me smile. She was willing to be transparent, as rough as it may have been delivered.

"I feel you. You can always ask me for help." I say, nodding my head.

"Speaking of that, I never got your phone number so I was wondering if you wanted to exchange numbers so I can reach you when I have another question." She flutters her eyelids adorably.

How cute. She think she so slick.

"Give me your phone." I say, with a slight grin.

I watch her eyes observe my lips as I spoke and not stare at my eyes. She grabbed her phone, I unlocked mine and we switched.

I add my contact with the star emoji and return her phone to her hand. She looks at her screen and quickly peeps the detail. Her eyebrows stood up and she nodded her head persistently.

"Hm. Okay star." She smirks, then she looks at me.

"By the way, are you talking Calc II with Professor Madahoe?" She asks as brings her hands to her waist.

"No, I'm in Calc I with him at 1:45 on Mondays and Wednesdays. But yeah.. He's pretty tough, I see." I put my phone back in my pocket and then rub against my bicep.

"No way. I have him at 1:45. We should study together. He got the worst reviews on RateMyProfessor and he's the only Calculus professor during the summer." She pouts and drops her head.

" I guess we're stuck with him all summer." I say.

"You hate to see it. At least it's the Summer and not Fall or Spring. I need the shortest math class possible." She chuckles.