Freedom

Omniscient narrator 

Freedom, the only think crossing the black haired girl as she was still tied to her father's will and orders, as well as her brothers.

.

.

.

It was a sunny day of September, winter was approaching and even though of the bright sun that shined upon the sky, the cold breeze kept a cold temperature in the city of Musutafu.

The sun was starting to hide as a great explosion was heard near to the train station. Anyone near the scene would clearly approach to it in order to see what was going on, just to find a blonde middle school student being kept as a hostage by whom was presumably a mud villain or at least something similar, of viscous density and dark color. The desperation of the boy and his will to not die at this pathetic villain's hands. Yet, the present heroes couldn't do much, just evacuate the area and wait for the pertinent hero to arrive, as none of their quirks was useful for the situation. What they weren't expecting was that a green haired boy would run instinctively to save the hostage, which right after that, All Might made presence to save the day.

Little the boy knew how this incident might have been beneficial for a group of kids of around his age whom just wanted freedom. And little he knew this same group of kids had provoked the incident.

.

.

.

That same evening, a raven-black-haired girl with red wine eyes, pale skin, shoulder length hair, average high, in sportive clothing and lots of scars in her left side of her face, like if a liquid had burnt her face, could be found running around town, escaping from an unnoticeable enemy for ordinary people, until she was far enough for these enemy to stop following her; as well as other three boys which were in her same exact situation but in other parts of the town.

She ran desperate through the alleys trying to lose her own shadow, yes, her shadow, which was being controlled by her father, at least whom she had been told was her father (not really that she believed it). Though the constant risk she was facing of being captured again and the punishment that it would bring her, she was kind of enjoying this. The adrenaline flowing through her veins, the wind blowing her face, her heart pending fast, all those sensations made her feel more alive than she had ever felt, she loved this feeling and the idea of her being finally free with whom she considered her brothers. Finally having a life on her own... She could finally break free from the torturous life she had lived...

-Fuck!

she mumbled when she bumped into someone and she fell to the ground, meeting eyes with the stranger, finding an intense and deep red in which she almost drowned if it wasn't because her mind reminded her of her chasing shadow. For a moment, she felt like the time had stopped, yet her heart pounded even harder than before (if that was even possible). Though her heart told her to get to know the guy in front of her her mind commanded her body to move, to stand up and run, which she did.

Katsuki Bakugo, the guy she had bumped into, the blonde guy of the incident of that morning, was left with the words in his mouth. He would had usually shouted to her something like "Are you blind or something?! Learn to watch where you walk, idiot!" but he didn't... He just stud there... Those eyes had hypnotized him like if he'd known them from before while his heart accelerated and he kept thinking of what had just happened as he watched the girl run away and her... shadow?... chase her?

.

.

.

Half n' hour later, the black-haired girl, of name Ashley Pierce, was reunited with whom, for her, where her brothers, at a park. Other three boys who had shared all the suffering and tortures when kids with Ash; they grew up together and all that pain just made them build a stronger bond.

As they were reunited there, they discussed about what to do, if it was too soon to move to the house they had bought with the money they had stolen from their Father or to go to a hotel and spend the night there. They concluded to go to the hotel that night, book a reservation for that week there and during that week, buy furniture for their house.

They sneaked around the city cautiously to the hotel and made the reservation. Michael Smith, or Mike, made the reservation under his name. He was a deep blue wavy haired guy, combed to one side, a bit messy and faded, tall, masculine factions, eyes the same color of his hair, serious expression, strong and imponent who gave the impression of being older, which made the process of the reservation easier. He was also, the oldest of them four, followed by Carl Jones, a grey and straight haired guy, jaw length hair, skinny, tall, big eye bags, tired facade, green eyes and had sewn from the corner of his mouth to the edge of his marked jaw. Ash went after Carl and finally, the youngest of them four, Jake, of around the same height of Ash, golden-colored hair, a bit skinny, big amber-colored eyes, smiley and a ray scar on his nose.

That night they had a lot to process and to think about but what was clear in their minds was that they were free, finally. At least that what they thought, but life had something different prepared for them and their future.

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

960 Words

Sorry if there's any mistake of spelling, redaction or coherence. It's my first story and English isn't my native language.
Hope you enjoy it!