𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

It was the day of the trial.The Day which Seokmin was dreading.As a human and a  Just Person,He was ashamed of himself.
But he has to do this.For his son.

Joshua was driving his car to the Court.
With victory in his Brain and looks.He enters the court room each stride filled with darkness.His face Twisted into a cruel but sugary smile when he saw the attorney of his defense.Sitting soulessly without no look on his face,gripping some files.He sees a tall man beside him,probably a fellow lawyer,beside Seokmin.He strides towards the pair.

"Hello,Mr.Lawyer!'He says cheerfully as if he isn't threatening and has a illegal business behind him.

The attorney's face was morphed into disgust.A lot of emotions going through his head.

Joshua looks at him and pouts.
"Aww,Didn't your parents teach you to greet back if someone greets you?."

He then notices the man beside him staring at him intently.

Then Joshua looks at him and smirks.

The Tall guy shakes his head.

The Mafia goes closer to him pokes his chest(samantha and rachel) with his finger.
"Who must this handsome be?"

The tall guy moves back with a disgusted face.

"Aww,You guys are ignoring me."He says.

Suddenly,The court starts.

"Oh,There it goes,"Joshua says while smiling.He goes closer to the tall attorney and pulls him down and whispers.
"If you guys don't win the case,Say goodbye to your Nephew!."
He says while smiling.

The tall guy pushes him and goes away,
whispering something under his nose.
Seokmin now looks at him once again and goes to the trial room.

***************************************