𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞8

Seokmin was in his car driving while having a small sleeping figure in his passenger seat.He stopped at a grocery store to get some things.He goes out while fixing the small figure's seat belt and locking the car and re-checking it.

He comes back and starts the car while suddenly a bullet passes through the window and passing through his son's window.He was shocked but due to his reflexes he dodges another bullet which also had the same fate.He starts the car with fear and hits the accelerator letting the car run as fast as it could.Checking his son but fortunately sees no glass flakes on him.he kicks the accelerator hardly speeding up the car.Praying to God silently.His Son wakes up and looks at his father doe-eyed.

."MINNIE?ARE YOU OKAY?DID YOU GET HURT ANYWHERE?"

The son signs that he is okay.

Seokmin looks through the rear window and sees a car following him.He gets scared and took multiple turns left and right not going to the correct directions.
He looks back again just to see the car still following him.He speeds up this time to 160 km per hr.(sorry author loves cars too much).

"M-minnie,Take my phone and dial 112 fastly."

The son does it.But no-one was lifting the call.The phone shuts down.The signal was jammed.

The Father Curses out fearfully.
"Baby, sit on the floorboard and bend down and close your eyes and ears."

The son obeys while tears streaming down his face.

Suddenly a bullet passes through the front wheel which made the car to slow down.The Lawyer groans with pain and disappointment.
'God,Please save my son.'

Finally,The car following them gets lost and the bullets stop,Their car finally stops.

Seokmin sighs in a little relief as his son comes out and hugs him.The father embraces him back while crying.

The Lawyer gets some courage and goes out with his son afraid to leave him alone.A man with a knife charged towards them.Seokmin kicked him and tackled him to the ground and punched him until the person was unconscious.He looked back to his son and sees a man with a knife behind him from a distance.Seungmin was oblivious to that.The Lawyer pulled the kid towards him.The murderer behind him rather missed to plunge the knife into the kid.

The Lawyer fell to his knees.The Murderer Ran towards the lawyer ready to kill him.The Lawyer hugged his child ready to Live his last moments with his child.He was ready to die for his son.
He was waiting for the pain to scourge on his back.

He did not recieve it.
He looked back seeing the man on the ground.Neck brutally stabbed.
He saw someone's shoe clad feet.He looked up and his heart stopped again.

Joshua was standing there with blood on his face and clothes and a knife in his hand.He Looks at them slowly smiling sensually which looked really creepy.Seokmin closes his son's eyes.

"Missed me babe?"

Suddenly He plunges the knife towards the duo's direction.The Son closes his eyes.

But they hear a scream which was none of theirs.They open their eye and see Joshua on top of a man while punching him.They hear him say

"Don't" Punch. "You" Punch ."Dare" Punch. "Touch" Punch. "Him".

Joshua finally stabs him right in the eye.
He runs towards Seokmin worriedly and
hugs him not minding the blood on him.

Seokmin tries to push him but he wouldn't budge.At last,He comes off him and checks for injury on Seokmin not minding the kid beside him who was looking at Joshua because he pushed the kid to get closer to Seokmin.

"Seokmin,Are you okay?Did you get hurt, What happened-"

"I'm Okay,Sir.Thank you so much My child could not survive without you."He says and tries to leave.

**************************************
So hi
I'm alive
How was the story?
If you guys don't like it I'm really sorry I'm learning to write
I typed a lot
And
If you have any doubts or feedbacks please feel free to mention it.
Love y'all
Take care
Bubye