IICDWYA: 8

Chapter 8

Aaliyah didn't think that she embarrassed herself in front of Soonyoung. She just thought that the guy was shy because she became completely indelicate again. Who would tell a guy that she hides her treasure on her chest area? Even proudly telling that in confidence. The girl who just questioned April's decision on asking Seungcheol about going to the shower.

Now, who is doing the same thing?

Author, I was informing him about a good plan. It is not for my personal life, you know – Regards, Aaliyah Brielle.

See. The lady is just a well-known tactless slash unsophisticated.

The ride to her villa was quiet.

Soonyoung parked the cart in front of the villa and then she got off. "Come inside," Aaliyah Brielle offered the guy who planned to stay in the cart and wait for Brielle to come back. Aaliyah instantly realized that Soonyoung planned on waiting for her outside. "Nope. It's too hot in there. At least come inside and stay where there is an air conditioner," she insisted.

Soonyoung didn't want to make Aaliyah uncomfortable, so he did what he was asked. He went shyly towards Aaliyah who was waiting for him before she opens her villa door.

Aaliyah tapping her card before going inside. "Welcome," Soonyoung heard Aaliyah telling him. Then he was awe seeing that the villa was over the top, too. It was almost like April's villa. He knew that every villa in the resort was luxurious because theirs were already top tier. Except for Yanika's villa and April which were both exceptionally deluxe. Now, Aaliyah's villa also screams lavishness.

Now, he was sure that the area they were in was the private and more lavish area. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll just take a bath and get some clothes. I'll be fast," Aaliyah Brielle told him.

As Soonyoung's eyes surround the villa, he became amused. He walked towards the area which was facing the beach. Then he suddenly remembers how they met for the first time. Soonyoung was standing there shaking his head like it was the biggest mistake he had ever done.

The guy didn't think that jogging to that part will make him witness something beautiful. He was in so much awe that it scared Aaliyah when he saw him making her accuse him of being a pervert all of sudden.

Soonyoung was drawn to the sea for a moment. He sat on one of the outdoor sofas and stared at the sea like he was captivated by the charm of the turquoise clear ocean.

"예쁘다 (yeppeuda)," Soonyoung uttered.

Aaliyah trusted Soonyoung that he will protect her. She confidently went to the shower naked bringing the treasure with her. She just wanted to be more careful. Aaliyah has always been professional. She doesn't want to waste time, too. Her time was precious and so as others. She can clean herself fast because she doesn't want to burden anyone. And the more that they were exposed alone, the more vulnerable they get. Robers maybe clueless that they have treasures, but they are also clueless about what they think. So, they might go and check them.

Aaliyah Brielle finished in fifteen minutes. She was almost dressed when she heard grunting from outside the bathroom.

"Abby, 괜찮아 (Gwenchana)?" Aaliyah was nervous. She dind't even realized, she was called the wrong name. She put her undergarments and her shorts in rush. But the call didn't give her time to put her shirt. She went out in bra and shorts. Thankfully, it was somehow a bikini. Aaliyah Brielle went outside and saw some staff lurking around Soonyoung.

Shit! Brielle cursed in her mind. Abruptly, she simply put the treasure inside her bra again.

"What's happening?" She asked Soonyoung who run towards her and start to position like he was protecting her. Somehow, Brielle felt more confident. She can't fight. She knew her sprain was constraining her.

The two began to walk backwards. "In the count of three, run back to the bathroom," Soonyoung was whispering to Bree.

Brielle heard it and nodded in agreement. She was panicking inside, too.

"Hana..."

"Dul..." Brielle's heart is pounding so hard.

"Set. Run, Aali! Run!" Soonyoung said pushing Aaliyah towards the bathroom. Both safely went inside and locked the door. They can hear knockings from outside.

Their eyes began to meet. Their breath was in sync. Soonyoung was still worried of Aaliyah. "Gwenchana? The treasure? Is it safe? Are you okay?" Questions after questions is what Soonyoung did at the lady in front of her.

Aaliyah Brielle didn't answer instead she nodded. Then she looked at her chest and was about to take the diamond from her bandeau when Soonyoung turn his head away.

"Oh. Does that make you uncomfortable?" Brielle was awkward. Afterwards, she realized they were in a weird position.

The bathroom was huge. But it was so weird to see that Brielle was caged in between Soonyoung's arms. She was trapped between Soonyoung and the door.

How did they enter that kind of position?

Brielle was too slow that Soonyoung had to pull her towards the bathroom a while ago. He didn't have time to push her inside the bathroom, so he used Brielle's body weight to lock the door better.

Brielle panicked. She didn't know how to escape. For a girl, who was used to being close to guys. For a girl, who was used to that kind of contact because of her profession, she was suddenly frightened.

And in one move where she was trying to escape, the slippery floor made its magic. Aaliyah Brielle slipped.

"Holy shit!" Cursing as she spread her hand onto the air as if she could grab into something.

And it was like a slow motion, Soonyoung turned around and was fast enough to catch her. As fast as she was able to grab her nape to hold on.

There was another moment of silence between the two. Their eyes were blinking to each other as if they were talking to each other.

"Thanks," Brielle said.

Soonyoung's body burned up. He didn't know what to do once again. He froze and the next thing he knew, Brielle was lightly screaming in pain.

"Ouch! Crap!" Brielle hit her elbows on the sink when Soonyoung pulled her up. There was too much force that she was thrown to the sink of the bathroom.

"I am sorry. Gwaenchana?" Again, the same words of worry from Soonyoung who was scared because of what he unconsciously did.

"It's a small scratch. I can survive. Thanks, by the way. At least, you didn't drop me again or I might have hit my head on this marble floor," Aaliyah said and snorted. The lady realized Soonyoung's tendencies now.

Soonyoung felt bad seeing Aaliyah got hurt again because of him. Worst, she was bleeding. She was reaching for the medicine cabinet on the cupboard near the sink. "Let me," he said.

Soonyoung effortlessly took the medicine cabinet and pulled Aaliyah gently towards the tub. He made her sit on the side and then he began cleaning her scratch.

"I am sorry," Soonyoung apologized again while putting the bandage on her elbow.

"I said it's okay," Bree said and paused. "But next time, tell me if I am making you uncomfortable so I could get ready to whatever happens next, yeah?" Bree was calm. She said it full of sincerity. She wasn't remorseful of him because she never knew what the guy was going through.

Tough love, Aaliyah thought and laughed in her insides.

The two waited until the they can no longer hear the staff outside the bathroom. "They're still there," Soonyoung told her as they observe the surroundings. The bathroom has a connecting door outside. It has a sliding door leading to the pool area that was facing the ocean.

"Do you want to run away?" Bree asked Soonyoung.

Bree then showed Soonyoung the way. "But your things?" Soonyoung asked.

"We still got the diamond. I got my phone here. I can ask April for clothes so let's go. Let's abandon my room, for sure the staff will lock it for me," Bree continued.

Hand in hand, the two run away.