IICDWYA: 15

Chapter 15

Aaliyah Brielle reached her DNCE Studio fast. She was in chaos. She was a mess. She was mumbling. Even Ruro, her friend, was laughing at her when she went out of the house because of how panicky she looked.

How can they accept someone without prior notice? She was shaking her head while running fast to her studio. She just arrived and she parked her car hurriedly.

Brielle arrived in the studio and found them all in the hallway.

"Ssaem," one of her staff saw her and everyone suddenly went nervously timid.

They have known Aaliyah as someone strict on her job. She had undeniably strong disciplining principles when it comes to her work. Even the way they should handle guests should not be something unprofessional, that is what she wanted to teach each staff she had.

They all went back to their posts when they saw her arrive. That was how intimidating she was as a boss. "Annyeong," Soonyoung greeted even when he had already noticed how everyone had withdrawn from his side. When he was just comfortably talking to them for a while, now, they dispersed into thin air.

"Mr. Kwon's records were all in your office now, ma'am," Bella informed the girl who just arrived at the studio.

"Thanks, Bella!" Brielle answered. "Hi!" she also greeted the guy who was in front of him. "We should talk in the lounge area," Brielle asked Soonyoung.

It was such a piece of shocking news that the guy just suddenly enrolled in her studio. "Bella, the files and some juice please," she instructed before she asked Soonyoung to follow her in a private lounge in the studio.

"Please feel comfortable," Bree told Soonyoung. Soonyoung was still new to the place and he couldn't help but roam his eyes around. It was fancy. Everything was aesthetically beautiful. When he entered the hallway a while ago, there was a clear path full of frames of the team that operates the studio and the trainees, too.

When Soonyoung arrived a while ago, he noticed that the building was made of red bricks, too. It was designed intricately. It was rare for him to see such a composition. He was amazed. He was amazed at the interior, too. And now, this fancy huge high-ceiling dance studio.

"Anyway, enrolling is not necessary. I can come to the company if you need more training. All you need to do is call me for the schedule. There is no need to enroll and pay for it," Bree told Soonyoung. But Bree noticed he wasn't listening because his eyes were roaming around her place.

"Are you listening to me?" Bree asked, taking Soonyoung's attention immediately.

"Huh? Mianhae. I wasn't listening," Soonyoung apologized after getting caught.

"I said..." Bree wasn't able to continue what she was about to say because someone knocked on the glass door.

"The files, ma'am," Bella handed the files to Bree and another staff put some complimentary snacks on the table.

"Thank you," the two bowed and went out immediately.

Soonyoung realized yesterday that she is a scary person when it comes to dancing. In general, teaching. Soonyoung saw how her eyes squinted when something was off with the choreography, but she calmly would stop everything until you got the one detail properly. Now, he is definitely sure, that Aaliyah Brielle was a different person when it comes to her work.

"What were you saying a while ago?" Soonyoung respectfully asked the lady.

"I was saying, you should have just called me so I could schedule when to come back," Bree told Soonyoung.

"Ani. I came here to enroll in your class," Soonyoung was firm with his answer.

Bree was a bit speechless. She didn't know what to answer. When she looked at Soonyoung again, he was definitely serious about enrolling in her class.

"But why?" Soonyoung didn't know if it was a slip of the tongue or if it was just Brielle being harsh with her words again. Nevertheless, he found her reaction funny and entertaining.

"Because why not?" Brielle this time was cut off. What will she answer with that?

"I'm sorry. That was a bit rude. But fine, I'll accept you. However, just to remind you, I am your teacher and you will be my student when we are in my class. We might be friends, but I will be very harsh when it comes to my students. And I am not joking about it," Bree reminded Soonyoung about it.

Soonyoung had a clue. He knew that somehow Bree hid her true identity. And dancing might be the one that completely changes her attitude. He was fascinated by it and somehow the familiarity was there.

"Ne, ssaem," Soonyoung answered her immediately.

"Are you starting today? There is a class scheduled today. Do you want to take it?" Bree asked the guy. He was down for it.

"Two in the afternoon, but I won't be the one teaching and you can't actually choose who your teacher will be," Bree informed him. He was just bopping his head.

Bree offered to accompany him to the studio. "This is class 1. This is where usual students learn from us," Bree said when they reached the first studio.

"I heard," Soonyoung told Bree which stopped her.

"Oh. The girls must have toured you already," Bree didn't want to sound sarcastic at that, but for Soonyoung it sounded like one which made him snort.

"They did before you came actually," Soonyoung kept on teasing her.

They entered the room and everyone was flabbergasted with whom their director was with. It was the only one, Kwon Soonyoung, who was an inspiration to most of the people in the room.

"Good afternoon, everyone! So, Soonyoung is here to dance with all of you guys. I hope you take care of him," Bree told everyone before leaving.

"I'll get going then," Soonyoung nodded.

Bree went to her office, but could suddenly feel uncomfortable. She was thinking about Soonyoung who was popular. She was suddenly scared that they might actually, start bombarding him and invade his privacy.

What should I do?

What should I do?

Bree was lounging on her swivel chair. She was thinking as hard as she could.

What will she do on Soonyoung's first day?