IICDWYA: 14

Bree was running away from a guy in the middle of the night. "Abby! I know it's you. I know it's you. Please, just stay!" Bree had to run away as she was called someone else by a guy who seemed like hunting her. She was only peacefully walking in the middle of the night. She had never expected someone to halt her from doing so.

Bree's heart rate increased as she cowered to save herself from whoever was trying to chase her.

"Abby, stop!" it was such a daring cry. It startled Bree which made her stop in her tracks for a little while. She didn't know it would save her life as she was about to cross the road when there was a fast motorcycle passing by.

The guy doubled his effort to reach the scared girl and was on time to pull her back to the sidewalk.

Both fell.

A loud thud was heard. But Bree didn't feel hurt, he felt like someone protected her from getting hurt this time. "...open your eyes. Jebal!" Bree couldn't hear it well. She only heard a few lines and that was the only time she opened her eyes and to her surprise...

"Kwon, Soonyoung?" she blinked her eyes a few times to confirm. The guy who was chasing her was someone she knew. However, why would she call her by a different name?

"Gwaenchana, Brielle?" the guy asked. There was an obvious worry in the guy's expression. He was scared to death when Brielle was almost hit.

But before Brielle could answer, she was suddenly just yanked back to reality by a call from the door.

"Brielle! It's time for breakfast!" the lady was panting while holding her head.

"It was a dream," she murmured to herself. Brielle began shaking her head at that unbelievable dream.

Her best friend, Ru, went to her room and saw Bree's pale face. "What happened? You looked scared?" Ru commented as she sat next to her friend on the bed.

"I had a nightmare," Bree honestly told Ru.

"What nightmare?" Ru had never seen her friend's pale face since forever. This was just mild, tho. She could tell. "Is it the same thing? Are they back?" Ru concernedly asked.

"No. It's different. You cursed me last night. He popped out in my dream," Bree frowned at her friend. Ru's emotions changed abruptly after hearing that.

There was a sudden grin. She even fixed her posture and was about to get ready to hear things from Brielle. "Aish! What about it?" Ru was grinning like a crazy girl, hopeful for something good to happen.

Bree instantly understood why Ru acted that way. In a flash, a pillow was slammed into Ru's face. "Goodness gracious!" Ru muttered when she fell on the floor because of the impact.

"Stop teasing me, Ru!" Bree got out of the bed and headed downstairs.

Ru directly recovered and trailed the lady. Ru was consistently asking about the details even when they were at the stairs and until they reached the kitchen.

Aaliyah Brielle

Breakfast was already prepared when we reached the kitchen. I bet she did things by herself again. Ru really didn't like having maids inside her home. She wanted freedom on things she wanted so she only hired them on a fixed monthly rate, but only comes when she's not around the house for cleaning or if she really needed them. Most of them wanted to do things daily at such, so she put them on her existing businesses.