The BÓSS of thè UŃDERGRÔUND

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

AMORA DE CALLION

AMORA DE CALLION

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
___________________________________

"YOU'RE such a liar, Savannah..."

I am now looking straight at 16-year-old Avhian Ash De Callion. I put a smirk on my face to boil his blood. He was obviously helpless inside his plain, dark cage. His is my prisoner...

"Aww...Ashy, ain't my fault you took my bait. Don't blame me," I teasingly said with a hint of insult.

"You'll pay for this, Savannah Amory Bailey." He gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw. Angry huh? Hahaha.

I love teasing him even more.

"Pay? It's you who need to pay for your sins, little mister criminal. You know what? Your dad is a criminal, and now his son? It literally runs in your blood." 

I'm not guilty of betraying him. I believe that I made a good choice. He is a criminal, and I am a future lawyer at our successful law firm. Kailangan kong ipa kita kay daddy that I am the rightful heir for his law firm,not my evil stepbrother. I need to do what is right and truthful, as my mother told me. 

"I'll never forgive you, Savannah."

AS I WRITE DOWN MY THOUGHTS, I am reminded of a particular moment in my past, when I was only 15 years old. It is a memory that I often return to, hoping to unravel its meaning and significance.

Despite the passage of time, I find myself drawn to my dreams, where I am able to recall events and emotions that may otherwise be lost to me. Through this process, I have been able to document my experiences in a way that allows me to better understand myself and the world around me. While some of my dreams may seem exaggerated or unclear, I have found a sense of clarity in recording them, and I hope that they ultimately serve as a valuable reflection of who I am and where I have been.