TRĀGÌC yoùng-RØMÁNCĒ

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Avhian Ash De Callion

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
_______________________________

I really thought Savannah would not love me like I do.

She's now a law student, and I'm in my 3rd year of college as a Business Administration student.

"Savvy, be my girlfriend!" I shouted at her. But she didn't hear it due to the heavy rain. So I shouted back again.

Many what-ifs run through my head, but I remain positive. I hope she does feel the stress.

"Yes, I do, Ashy!" 

My heart went wild after hearing those words. I love it. I love her. 

I laughed at her response. "Sa kasal pa yan natin! Sa susunod kana mag I do!" I teasingly said.

Nakita kong napasimangot sya sa sinabi, but I find her cute all the time she pouts. 
She was about to walk away, but I immediately cupped her cheeks and kissed her. I don't know what came to mind; it's just that I couldn't resist my love for her. Para akong mababaliw dahil sa kanya, handa akong mag-stay sa mental para lang sa kanya.

"Mahal na kita Savvy," I whispered to her ears. The words were enough to make her blush.

"Me too, Ashy," she replied,which made my heart twirl around.

We stared at each other. Her eyes won't lie; she truly loves me.

Matapos naming magpabasa sa ulan... Nabalitaan kong nagkasakit pala sya. I want to be with her, but I can't. I don't want to cause a scene. Sabi ni Savvy, she'll tell me if she is ready to introduce me to her family. I can wait, though.

I am here at our mansion's library to study. Beforehand,both me and Savvy already agreed on some terms and rules. Kasama na roon ang bawal bumagsak sa class. If I fail to do my studies because of our relationship, we will instantly break up, which I don't want to happen. 

I cleared all my deep thoughts because I heard the door open. 

"Avhian." He called me with his stern voice. I knew it was mad.

"Are you an idiot? Why can't you understand? That girl will be your doom one day. She ain't something you should hang around with! She's one of the Baileys, and you're one of the Callions. Are you blind? Not seeing that fucking barrier? Leave her this instant."

Another nonstop upbraid from him. I need to do something real quick. I hate worrying about the fact that I will lose her. 

I stared at my dad's cold gaze. I am nervous,but I am not De Callion for no reason.

"Do you think I love her? Or even just like her?" I ask, making a disgusted face.

"What?" He seems confused. 

"Yes, dad, I can see the barriers between us, Bailey and De Callion. I'm too tired to climb them. I just want someone to crash that barrier for me. And that's Savannah, their little Miss Princess. She'll crash that barrier or even open the gate for me."

I saw how dad grinned—an evil grin. He sure loves my plan, which I'm not interested in. I don't want to use my Savvy for that... Dad and Savvy's dad are mortal enemies. 

"What an evil plan indeed! You make me so proud, Avhian. Just don't disappoint me," he said with a warning.

Dad wants to take down their law firm, and I don't want my Savvy to be involved with these shitty possessions they have. She's innocent and pure. Thinking about the thought of her losing her smile makes me go wild. I can give up everything just for my Savvy.

"Ashy!!!" My Savvy called me with her cute giggles.

I instantly opened my arms,getting ready for her to embrace me. 

"I missed you, Ashy! Miss mo ba ako?" She asked at siningkitan pa ako ng mata.

I kissed her bright almond eyes on both sides and gently squeezed her in my embrace. I heard her squeak, which made me laugh.

"I missed you, my Savvy." 

I kissed the temple of her nose, which made her blush.

"Saan tayo mag-date? Hmm?" I asked her while intertwining our hands. She held her chin like she was thinking about something. How cute she really is...

"I want to... play you a piano! As you knew, I am currently practicing how to play the piano, and now, I think I'm confident enough to play in front of you."

"It's such an honor,my sir."

Everything was so perfect. I thought this moment would never end, but it did.

It was a dark and stormy night. The rain wouldn't stop rushing down rapidly. All I can feel is my body, trembling in fear. 

blood rushing in my direction. I was staring blankly at a knife that I was holding. My lips shiver in fear. Tears aren't falling down... but his blood did.

"Savriel!!" A man's voice approaches my senses.

A ray of light bumped into my eyes. 
It's late that I realized that it was the rescue team's flash light. 

Savriel's family runs in our direction; they're all crying. I was calling Savriel's name desperately. While I was at the side, staring at them blankly, Savriel's body lay over muddy land. He was soaked in blood. Who killed him? Because...

"I was not the one who killed him!" I said while crying in front of my loved one.

She just keeps nodding. "I believe you, Ashy. I really do." She reassured me with her bright smile.

Savriel died a month ago, and yet I am still here at our rest house,hiding. I was the prime suspect in his death. The Bailey family was so mad that they wanted to bury me alive. 

The case was resolved because of my father's power and manipulative mouth. I wasn't happy. The whole trial,I was just sitting blankly and remaining silent.

But Savannah is here with me, comforting me. She loves me; that's why she believes in me.

"Kuminal kana Avhian. We'll go somewhere far away from these troubles." 

"Are you willing to leave just for me?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ko.

Her response made me so happy. I feel alive now. It'll be okay as long as Savvy is with me. I trust her.

"You're such a liar, Savannah." Mariin kong sabi.

I wasn't expecting this scene. I thought everything would be alright because my Savvy believed and trusted me, but she didn't,right from the start. 

"Aww...Ashy, ain't my fault you took my bait. Don't blame me," she teasingly said with a hint of insult.

My lips parted in shock.My lachrymose tears screamed of overwhelming sadness. My Savvy changed...

"You'll pay for this, Savannah Amory Bailey," I said,gritting my teeth. I was mad and disappointed. She deceived me with her sugar-coated lines. 

She laughed and crossed her arms.

"Pay? It's you who need to pay for your sins, little mister criminal. You know what? Your dad is a criminal, and now his son? It literally runs in your blood." 

Yes, I'm a criminal, but for fuck's sake! I didn't kill her brother. 
I tried to understand Savannah's feelings. Losing someone is hard. But betraying me was just a piece of cake for her? 

"I'll never forgive you, Savannah," I said. But deeply inside,it means... I'll never forget you or how much I loved you.

Her dad, Mr.Don Bailey, punished me,thinking that I had killed his son. He burst into anger at me. A thought came into my mind: am I about to die by his hands? 

I was already accepting of the near future ahead of me. I was badly injured; my blood keeps dripping; my eyes are now blurry; I can feel my broken bones; and yet,I wasn't scared. 

I woke up, lying on the hospital bed, and heard that I had been in a coma for almost 6 months. Only Luiyin and Luke are here by my side.

I asked where Tito was, and an overwhelming sadness consumed my heart, hearing that he died while saving me with all his might. 

Savannah's dad killed my dad.

8 years passed... I became the murderous,ruthless, merciless, and manipulative Avhian Ash De Callion—the  De Callion's pride. 

"Boss, muntik na tayong mahuli sa last shipment natin. May nag point out kasi," one of my trusted men, Dalton, said.

I closed my laptop and stared at him directly without a trace of emotion while sitting comfortably on a sofa.

"Kill whoever it is," I ordered him. 

"Yes, boss..."

I stood up,getting my wine glass. I walk towards these fucking bastards who're kneeling on cold tiles. All of them are injured because I ordered my men to punish them. 

"B-boss, pasensya na po talaga...hindi na po mauulit!" Their weak and stupid leader begged. I felt irritated by how he begged, so I kicked his face, which made him puke some blood. Disgusting...

"We already agreed,right? Don't tell me you all forgot our deal?" I calmly said, but I know they can sense how pissed I am.

Their lips shiver in fear. They can't even look at me directly.
How pathetic and weak they are—they don't deserve to be involved with the underground. 

Tumikhim ako bago magsalita.
"Recite our deal," I said in a stern voice.

Lahat sila ay kinabahan at nagtutulakan gamit ang kanilang mga mata. Hanggang sa may naglakas loob na magsalita.

"If we fail to fulfill our mission, you,our underground boss, can pull the trigger any time you want." He paused and looked at me directly with a blank expression. 

"You can now pull your trigger,boss," he continued.

I look at Ronio and signal him to bring my gun. And he obliged; he gave me my gun—my personal gun. I pointed it to the guy who spoke earlier. 

"Get him," I ordered my men.

They grabbed the man who spoke and pulled away to the corner. Seven left,hmm? 

I pulled my trigger at walang habag silang pinagbabaril sa kanilang mga ulo. 

After that,ibinigay ko ang baril ko kay Xin at lumapit sa lalaking naglakas loob na nagsalita. He is staring at me blankly. Kanina ko pa sya napapansin. He is the only guy who did not shiver in fear. I admit, he amazed me. 

"Name," I said.

"Kole Stravenski..." he stated.

Stravenski,huh? There are only three Stravenskis who worked under me, and my guess is right...

"What's between you and Ligge?" I asked.

"His, my brother..." 

Not even surprising. What would be Ligge's reaction if I'd placed his brother as a mafia boss? Interesting. I can sense his hatred towards his brother...

I signaled Hugo to approach me,and he did.

"Kill Yuhan, but don't include his gang. After that, place this guy in his place as soon as possible."

"Eh boss kawawa naman si Yuhan...medyo matagal narin yun sa serbisyo," Maktol ni Zekier.

I glared at him, which made him freeze. "Just include Zekier if you want to hugo." Mariin kong sabi.

Some of my men's are holding their laughter. Meanwhile, Zekier looks tense.

"My pleasure, boss! Oh! Hilahin nyo na yang Zekier!" Hugo replied.

"Boss, na nga eh!" 

I went outside to unwind myself, but I still heard their laughter and fatuousness inside the room. 

This is the new me, and I love it.
But somehow, this cruel world wouldn't just let me move forward from the past. 

The past was what I wanted to forget...
The past that made me like this...
The past that she existed...