Ukraine x Poland (S2)

Ukraine and Poland have been best friends ever since childhood but Poland had to move cities because his father had a fight with his mother so he moved away from the city he was in. Ukraine lost connection with Poland but even though he lost him, he never forgot about him not even until the present. He was going out to go party and get drinks with his friends but when he entered the living room, he suddenly saw Poland and Russia together on the couch, his eyes widened and he fell back. His older brother and Poland turned to him with a curious look, it was getting awkward... It was kind of shocking that Ukraine's childhood friend was dating his older brother, he had liked Poland ever since they were children but now things took a turn for him, his own childhood friend can't recognize him and what worse was that he was dating his older brother, he only found out now and he was in such a state of sadness. He got up, grabbing his phone before he quickly ran to his room shakily.

Ukraine cried all night til he fell asleep tiringly. He woke up, his eyes fluttering before he looked around. He remembered what happened last night and he didn't want to remember it anymore. Sighing, he walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water but suddenly saw Poland grabbing a midnight snack, his eyes widened and he looked away deciding not to talk to him. Poland saw Ukraine, he turned to him before tapping his shoulder, it made Ukraine flinch and turn to him, "Want some..?" Poland offered him a chocolate bar and Ukraine gladly took it, his face flushing. He unwrapped it, walking behind Poland to throw the chocolate wrapper away but suddenly tripped against Poland, his body pressed against him. Ukraine flinched and his eyes widened, flushing in embarrassment, he apologized before pulling away but Poland suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer to the side of his neck. Ukraine didn't know how to react but he couldn't help caressing Poland's waist with his bare hands, looking at him from behind, he sighed before his tongue slowly crept down to the shoulder of Poland, placing a soft kiss. Poland moaned quietly, trembling as he arched his back when he felt Ukraine's soft and warm breath against his shoulder which made him very aroused. His fingers entwined with Ukraine before turning around, cupping the other's cheek and pressing his lips against Ukraine, kissing him passionately. Kissing him and caressing each other's bodies until they were grinding against each other and making out with fierce.