Making her his again

Mature content starts
( read it at  your own risk)

In the room
Addison made lily  stand near the bed and went to lock the door.He pin her nearest wall from the bed started kissing her lips , started removing her. After that we started opening his button slowly for teasing seeing this lily started removing his shirt desperately and making him fall on the bed. He chuckled , saying "I didn't know my babygirl was so desperate for me and my touch. " When he finished he was  frozen   with the scene of lily crawling on him, started giving  him feather kiss on her aabs and she slowly moved up  kissed his chest and started kissing on his adam which  always fascinate her and suddenly she bites there , started licking to reduce the pain making him moan, ahh lily my love. He flipped and now he on her top and he had the dominance now.

He smashed his with her and started kissing her roughly but passionately. He started licking her lips with his tongue and impatiently bit her lips to insert his tongue and she gasped and he insert his tongue. His  lips started moving from her mouth to neck he grabbed her soft skin between his teeth  and started sucking her neck skin giving hickey.

She lightly moan. She grabbed his shoulder when he bit there and he started liking and his hands traveled down to her chest and started caressing there and kissing and sucking . He remove his pants and enter inside her stopped to give her time to adjust and started moving making her moan in pleasure. Ahhh Addi faster. After sometime he laid besides her both where sweating. And Asked " how are you feeling ? " She replied " heavenly " . They huged each other drift into sleep

Mature content ends.

Time skipped it's afternoon she wake up and found Addison wasn't there but she found a note and read her " I'm sorry Dove for not being there when you wake up . I also don't want leave you but I am having a mission I will return at night. Your Addi "

She pouted sadly reading went to the bathroom to freshen up and after she was done she went downstairs to eat something. After having something she didn't have anything to do so she decided to watch tv as she was getting bore.

To Be continued.
I hope guys you like this chapter. Now I need  holy water after writing this intense chapter