Pregnant

After some weeks Addison was  on a business trip.

At the Mansion

Around 10 am
Lily woke up and checked the phone to see whether Addison had  messaged or called her she pouted sadly after seeing there was no message or missed call . She went to the bathroom to do her morning routine and after sometime she went downstairs to have her breakfast.

Lily was having her breakfast but suddenly she started feeling nausea and she ran to the nearest bathroom. After some time she  came out of the bathroom. She was feeling sick and started thinking I am feeling nausea from last suddenly something clicked she has missed her date and she started thinking does that mean I am pregnant. She decided to confirm it. She went to her room and took a pregnancy kit and went to the bathroom and after some time it showed positive. She got excited and was about to call Addison but decided to surprise him. 

Suddenly her phone started ringing and it was showing Addi she picked the call.

Addi : hey dove

Lily: Don't talk why didn't call me in the morning . I am anrey from you.

Addi: baby .I was busy in the morning. I was having a meeting in the morning.

They started talking on the phone and after sometimes Addison had some work so he cut the call after saying "Bye Dove see at night and I missed you.

It's evening

Lily was getting bore so she decided to  do shopping. She went to her room to get ready and after getting ready went to the shopping mall and started purchasing  cute things and clothes for baby  . After she was done with shopping she called her friends and decided to meet up at their favorite Cafe .
  After sometime they met at the cafe . Her friends said Hey long time no sense how are you babe. Lily replied " I am good, Guys you are going to be aunties soon guess what I am pregnant". After listening to her friends congrats her. They spilled tea to each other.

Around  8 pm

Lily returned to the mansion  and  saw Addison was sitting  on the sofa and was doing some work  in the laptop. She immediately went towards him and kept the shopping  bag on the table and side  hugged him and said I missed you. Addison replied " I miss you too Dove . By the way where were you? "

Lily said " I went for shopping and after that I went to meet up my  friend. Do you wanna see what I bought? "
Addison nodded his head and picked up the bag and took out a pair of clothes and raised his eyebrows in confusion and said " Don't to you think these clothes are too short for you " She sighed and replied 
"Dumbo these clothes are not for me  these for baby". Addison asked in confusion " For whose baby " Lily replied  " For our baby Addi.

Addison said " Ohh wait what I 'm gonna be a dad soon  "  . Lily nodded her head and Addison got up excitedly and picked lily up started twirling her. And lily started giggling and said"  Addi put me down my head is spining " Listening Addison immediately put her down kissed her crown of the head . Said" thank you  I would try to become a good dad. " Lily says " Your welcome, Don't you see more things that I bought for baby ".
Addison nooded. Lily starting showing him all the things excitedly and asked Isn't all these things so cute. Addison replied " Yes Dove. Lily said " I am feeling tired. Addison replied " Alright let's Dinner Then Let's go to sleep.  After having their Dinner they went to their room  and slept while cuddling with each other.