Slytherin Boys react sending you love letters 💌

~

                          My Darling,

   I may find it difficult to express my
feelings most of the time but for you my words seem to flow so naturally. I still remember the first day we met at the library, you looked so sweet and innocent with your nose scrunched up as you were deeply concentrating on the books you were reading. I still until this day don't understand how you could read a book like that with a straight face. You may have heard some stuff about me and it's true but there's nothing more that I would like  to do other than treat you like a Queen. As soon as we interacted and my eyes locked with yours in that moment, i knew that we were destined for each other

                            -T.M.R ❣️

                                   ~

                              Princess,

  My mouth hasn't shut up about you since you kissed it and the thought of you doing that again drives me crazy.
Every time my mind is concentrating
on anything to do with you, an
immediate smile forms on my face.
This isn't something i thought would
ever happen to me but i am over the moon that you accidentally walked into my life that day, but when i tell you that i will never let you walk away, i mean it. I am willing to do anything for my perfect girl. My heart has been filled with nothing but loving emotion by you. The happiest moments of my life are the moments we spent together. I need you Y/N, my soul needs you. Your my everything.

                -Yours forever Mattheo ❤️‍🔥

                                   ~

                        My Sweetheart,

I want to wrap you in my arms and never let go. I think i'm falling for you, and it scares me and thrills me at the same time. You laugh is music to my ears, and your touch and presence sends all my nerves on fire. I hope you feel the same way about me as i do to you. If you accept my love I will promise you that nothing will get in the way my darling. As the night passes, I can't help but think about you being in my arms. Our love will be a never-ending story of hope and dreams, for you are my universe and I'll forever be yours, My Y/N.

                        -Lorenzo Berkshire🤍

                                   ~

                             Cara Mia,

It is with great joy that i write this letter to you. I feel overwhelmed by all of the feelings i hold for you within myself. Every moment we spend together feels like a new and unforgettable adventure that i will cherish forever. You are without a doubt the most special and beautiful girl that has ever walked in my life and finally filled my heart with an overwhelming emotion of love and happiness. I wanted to thank you for letting and helping me open up that side of me that i didn't even know that there was. I love your smile,you hair, your innocence and how your laughter fills up the whole room. I love you my love, always and forever  Bambina.

                                -T.N 💜

                                    ~

                               My Y/n,
I know you may be suprised to be getting a letter from me but i needed to tell you that i love you. I don't wanna seem like a coward and not say it to your face, I do I really do but i feel like if i said it to you in person i would mess it up but i need to tell you now then never. Every time i think about you i am hit with conflicted emotions that I'm fighting with everyday. I don't think you realise what you have done to me and now i cannot think of anything else but you. All of my days start with you and all my nights end with you. I don't know how many times i will need to thank Merlin for creating such a beautiful and caring girl like you. I hope one day when you get to read this letter you realise your the most important girl to exist for me.

-Yours Dray💚

~

My Queen,
In the first ever minute I laid my eyes on you I knew you were the one for me.
I will never forget the day you walked through the hall doors and walked so confidently down the Great Hall. The confidence and the attitude drew me straight into your presence and i couldn't keep my eyes off your perfect face and that smile...THAT SMILE...
made me fall for you even more. Your giggles, your pouts and even your eyes rolling get me excited for the day that holds new memories.

                             -R.A.B 🖤