Slytherin boys react to you calling them your husband 💍

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

"Hiya what can i get for you?" the waitress said, only looking at tom and ignoring your presence.
Tom looked at you as he started to notice your jealousy radiating on your face.
"I'll take a hot chocolate and my husband would have a tea, thank you very much." you said with lots of arrogance.
The waitress took the hint, wrote your order and walked off.
"Jealousy suits you, my dear." Tom said with a massive smirk, he definitely enjoyed that.

                    ·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

Draco Malfoy:

"What can i get for you two?" the waitress said giving Draco flirty looks.
You snapped her out her trance by taking Dracos hand.
"Me and my husband will have the steak and chips please." You said
The waitress walks off.
"Husband, huh?" Draco said while lifting one eyebrow.
You shrugged, ignoring his comment.
"Don't act like you didn't just say that."
"It's not a big deal Draco, it's fine." you started to blush from embarrassment.
He rubbed his thumb over you hand, "Don't worry darling, I loved that. We should do this more often." He said giving you a wink.

                   ·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

Mattheo Riddle:

The waitress was flirting with Mattheo all night.
"Would you guys like some dessert?" she looked at Mattheo biting her lip.
"Me and my husband would like the cheque please." You say bitchy.
Mattheo's expression immediately changes, as he was shocked.
She wrote the cheque, Mattheo payed and you two left the restaurant.
"I really did want dessert though.." He said sadly.
"Just wait till we get to the car." You said to him.
He took your hint. "Even better." He smirked.
       (let's just says he got dessert🤭)

                    ·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

"Good evening, how may i help you?" the waitress asked you two. From the moment you guys walked into the restaurant she had been staring at Theo.
"Me and my husband would like a red bottle of wine please." You say to her.
Theo almost chocked in disbelief of what he just heard. "what-.." he managed to make out. You stomped his leg from underneath the table. He looked at you and mouthed *ouch*
she took your order and walked away.
"Y/N wtf?" Theo said.
"What? she was clearly flirting with you." you said back.
"So your admitting your jealous?" Theo  said with a smirk.
"If it makes you happy then yes." You said rolling your eyes.

                  ·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

The waitress was clearly flirting with Enzo all night.
"Should i split the bill?" She asked looking straight at your.
"My husband will take it." You gave her a fake smile.
Enzo blushed at your words but didn't say anything, he payed and you and him left the restaurant.
You walked outside and he put his arm around your shoulder, "What a lovely night to call you my wife." He said looking at the stars.You smiled at his words.

                  ·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

Blaise Zabini:

"May i have your order? The waitress asked obviously flirting with Blaise.
"Yes my husband will have the beef
and onions and I'll take the pulled
chicken." You said feeling Blaise's eyes
staring at you.
The waitress walks away, Blaise stared
at you in disbelief.
"What?" You asked him.
"Nothing just-.." He tried to say.
"I'm sorry she was pissing me off." you said to him.
"I hope she does that again." He smirked

                   ·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

Regulus Black:

You two were done with dinner,
Regulus had just payed and you two walked out the restaurant. The waitress
followed you and tried to make a move on Regulus. You took his arm, "I'm sorry love, me and my husband are leaving." You say sarcastically as you dragged Regulus outside.
"Husband huh?" He said to you.
"Don't like it?" You asked.
"I actually did funny enough, something to get used to i guess." He said with a smile.

If you like my slytherin boys react follow my tiktok account @th0mas.sangster i'll be posting some sbr on there aswell as some maze runner stuff x