Slytherin boys react to you getting a dark mark 🖤

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚
(short version)

Tom Riddle: (part 1)

"Finally we can fight this war together. With you by my side we will be unstoppable." Tom said as he looked at your arm.
You felt a stinging pain Tom caused on your arm. You held your breath while he continued, "We will rule over them love, you will have everything you'll ever need. You and I till the end."

(Part 2)

"Where have you been." his voice was stern but you could make out some worry in his voice. You avoid his question and don't make eye contact with him.
"What happened?" He says as he stepped closer and closer to you. As he took another step he grabbed your arm tightly.
He looked down and noticed and immediately all the emotion on his face dropped. "You didn't..." he said.
"Tom i wanted to be on your side, I want to be with you." You responded still avoiding his eyes.
"But not like this, love, please." Your eyes were stinging and you could feel the tears coming up.
"I never wanted this for you..." He put his arms round you and hugged you tightly.

                *ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Draco Malfoy:

"Where have you been?" he asks as soon as you enter the room.
"Nowhere.." a sigh left his mouth in disbelief. You can see on his face that he didn't believe you.
"Can i ask you one thing...did you get the Mark voluntarily?" His words startled you, "How did you-...know?"
"Things get around quick when a murderer lives in your house.." he responded.
"Are you mad at me?" you asked him while the tears were stinging in your eyes.
He stepped closer to you and put his arms around you, "Of course not my darling, you'll be safe i promise." He kisses your forehead.

               *ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Mattheo Riddle:

"Where the fuck have you been you've been ignoring me all week??" he said in a very serious tone, almost frightening.
"Nowhere, but i'm here now right." You matched his energy and responded annoyingly. Your sleeve was slightly up and you could see a little bit of the mark from beneath.
"Is that what i think it is?" He asked his tone immediately changed into worry.
"i'm sorry.." You tried so hard to control yourself but as soon as he touched you, you broke into tears.
He pulled you into a hug and put your head in the crook of his neck. He hold your head and whispers, "You'll be fine my love, I'll keep you safe."

                 *ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Theodore Nott:

You knew that Theo was forced to join his side and got the dark mark himself
(not voluntarily) You walked back into his room for the first time in days. When he saw your face he instantly saw that there was something wrong. "Cara Mia.. did something happen to you." You didn't know what to say.
"Theo I'm sorry, I thought that... If  I..got it..maybe you would be safe..maybe we could be together.."
He stood up from where he was sitting and walked over to you. He looked down at you and said, "You really did that for me?"
"I'd do anything Theo..I love you."

                  *ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Lorenzo Berkshire:

"Enzo.." he turned around in surprise after hearing your voice, a big smile on his face.
"You're back, where have you been?"
He hugged you. You pulled away, "Enzo i need to tell you something.."
His smile immediately dropped after the words left you lips. " Your not dumping me..right?" He said silently,
"No of course not..it's just-." A tear fell down your cheek. "Hey hey.. it's okay.. you can tell me." He put his hands on your shoulders. "I..he forced me.." Realisation was seen in his face as his eyes widened, he knew exactly what this was on about. He didn't let you finish that sentence and pulled you into a deep hug, holding you tightly as you sobbed into his chest. "You'll be alright, we'll be alright." He kisses your forehead.