Slytherin boys react to you beating them at quidditch 🏰

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Tom Riddle:

"Really?" He gives you a look that makes your heart skip a beat,
"You were able to defeat me in a game of Quidditch?" His tone is dangerous but also playful, and he looks at you with a smirk on his face. You're unsure whether he's mad or impressed by your achievements
"I think I'm going to punish you for that, love."
"Don't be ridiculous Tom, your just bad because i'm better than you."
"Oh you think your better than me,do you?" He steps closer to you and his voice is deep and sensual.
"I'll make sure to teach you a lesson, darling."

                       ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Draco Malfoy:

"Hey, wait you're actually better than me? You told me you never practice at all." Malfoy said after the game.
"Sorry Malfoy I'm just better and you'll have to accept that.." You said teasingly. Draco stayed quiet for a minute.
"Are you sure that your better than me?    Okay i'm going to try to prove you wrong."
"I'm so ready." You say sarcastically.
"You know what, we will see if your actually better.You see, just because you beat me this time doesn't mean it will happen again. I just didn't care as much about the game." he said.
"Are you asking for a rematch Malfoy?"
"Tomorrow.After class, and i'll be using my best moves on you."
"Don't mess this up because you want to prove yourself." You say walking off.

                          ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Mattheo Riddle:

"CONGRATS!" he kissed your cheek and whispers, "Maybe one day i'll be able to win..i'm gonna put you in trouble in one wink of my eye.."
You turn to him, "Does this mean i'm better than you?" You say teasingly.
He chuckles, "Yeah, I guess so."
He hold your cheeks in both of his hands, "I think you are a better player than me sweetheart."

                          ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Theodore Nott:

"Oh come on now. You had a bit of luck on your side," Theo says dismissively.
"You still have much to learn before you can challenge me at Quidditch," He continues.
"Just because you won once, It doesn't mean your a better Quidditch player than me," he adds and smirks at you.
"Just admit it Nott, I'm better." You said.
Theo rolls his eyes. "Fine, if it makes you happy," he says annoyed. " But know that i will win again during our next Quidditch match." Theo chuckles.
"You should know, I'm only agreeing to your statement as an act of kindness." He chuckles and walks off to the boys changing room.

                           ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Lorenzo Berkshire:

"Hey, congrats on your victory." he says calmly.
"I'm sorry i beat you Enzo." You apologise.
"I don't mind, you won fair and square he said with a smile.
"But maybe you could teach me some trick some time?" he said with a smirk.
"Sure,when after you free?" You asked him.
"For you, always." he winks at you with a smirk and walks off.

                           ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Regulus Black:

He lifted his lips in a thin smile, seeming amused. "I underestimated you." He speaks up after a few seconds, his tone sounding rather neutral.
"I'm sorry i'm just above your level i guess." You joked.
Regulus simply smiles more as you teased. "Maybe you are." He says sounding amused again.
"But i wont give up so easily next time." He adds.

                      ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Blaise Zabini:

Blaise was in a bad mood, as he hated it when someone beat him on anything.
"Impossible." He looked at you with a slight disdain.
"I never loose at Quidditch."
"Ugh shut it Blaise I'm just better."
"Nah, I'm clearly superior than you are." he said.
"You wanna prove that?"
"Fine. But only because i know i'll win this time. He hops back in his broom and glides back onto the pitch.