Slytherin Boys React to their brother having a crush on you ❣️

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Mattheo Riddle:

You and Matt were in his room making out when there was a knock. You got up and opened the door and saw a cute first year who awfully looked like Mattheo. "Hello you, what's your name?" you said kneeling dow to the little boy.
"My name is-." He got cut off by Matt.
"He's my annoying little brother."
You chuckle, "Had a feeling you look alike."
Mattheo scoffed.
"Your pretty." Mattheos brother said.
"Aww you cutie." You replied.Mattheo then barged in your convo.
"She's mine little dude back off." then he grabbed you by your arm and kisses you passionately which makes the kid fake gag.
"Matt hes a first year and we're a sixth year." You said.
"I don't care your mine." He said straight up
                           ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Draco Malfoy:
You and draco were having dinner at the Malfoy Manor and his parents were still getting ready when a blonde boy walked up to you.
"Your pretty." he giggled.
"Shut up bro, shes my y/n." Draco said angrily."
"Draco your such a drama queen." Dracos brother responded.
"Yeah whatever." Draco takes a mouthful of his food.
"Here you go." the little boy hands you a peice of paper that says 'I love you' in messy handwriting.
"Thank you little one." You said as you looked at Draco who's jealous.
"Dray hes a first year." You said.

                          ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Theodore Nott:
Theo was smoking on the Astronomy Tower and you were laying on his lap. As Theo was taking a drag of his cigarette and stroking your hair he saw his brother. He quickly threw away his cigarette, you got confused but then you seen his little brother.
"Oh hello! Your Theo's little brother right?" You asked the boy
"Yes i am." The little boy says shyly.
"He's a brat." Theo said.
"Theodore Nott." You said seriously and Theo rolls his eyes.
"Do..Do you want to be my girlfriend." He asked he was a first year and her didn't really understand.
"Aw sweet child i would bu-." Just then Theo cut you off and started cursing at his brother in Italian.
"She's mine go find someone your own age." He said kissing your neck leaving hickeys.
"Ew." The little boys says and you giggled.

                         ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Lorenzo Berkshire:
You and Enzo were sleeping together but there was a loud knock at his door. He got up turned the light on and opened the door and saw his brother.
"What are you doing here at my dorm?" He said tiredly.
"I had a nightmare." He said.
Just then he saw you smiling and sitting up in bed.
"Hey there cutie." You said in an awe tone.
"Your pretty." He said
"Mate SHES my girlfriend!" Enzo exclaimed.
His brother ran off crying while Enzo closed the door and turned the light off and got back in bed.
"Enzo that wasn't nice." you said
"Mmhhh." Enzo said while going back to sleep.

                           ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Blaise Zabini:
You and Blaise were at a party having fun until a little boy came up to you and handed you flowers.
"Blaise this is your brother right? Isn't he a bit young to be here?"
Blaise escorted his brother out but he kept coming back out so Blaise took him upstairs and locked him in his room.

                        ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Tom Riddle:
You two were having a HUGE MAKE OUT SESH. You started unbuttoning his shirt and he was unbuttoning yours. He heard a knock at the door but ignored it. Someone then barged in and it was his little brother.
"GET OUT B/N!" Tom said. The boy ran out crying and fell in the hallway Tom didn't give two shits he did a spell and locked the door.