2.

"SOPH"
Omg what does isadora want now?

"Yes?" I reply adding some sass to my voice.

"Colby commented on ur post" Isadora says with pure excitement in her voice.

I immediately grab my phone and open instagram to check I scroll through my notifications to see that Colby indeed commented on my post, i saw that isa had already replied so i just matched her energy and replied aswell.

"Why is colby commenting" i ask issy

"IDK BUT IM FUCKING EXCITED, WHAT IF HE WANTS TO COLLAB" isadora is practically jumping as she says that.

"i doubt that" i roll my eyes
"plus isadora i have a boyfriend mow and he wouldnt apprieciate me hanging out with sam and colby hes already stopped me from the triplets." I sigh

I go back to my room and collapse onto my bed and scroll through TikTok and post a few drafts that I have so people know I'm not dead.

I put my phone down on my bedside table and change into my pjamas.

I slouch back down onto my bed and turn on Harry Potter since it's a classic.

Half way through Harry Potter and the philosophers stone I hear my phone buzz. I roll over onto my side and check my phone.

It's a message from an unknown number, not one that I recognise. It's American first of all.

(800)****-****

Hey um this might be really
Random but it's Sam
Golbach and we're wondering if
You and your friend would like to collab?

————————————————-

I have about 500 questions going through my head right now. Like how did he find my number? Creep. Second of all why would they wanna collab third of all how the fuck am I meant to reply?

A/n
Hiiii it's the author I hope y'all like the first official chapter! Don't critisise me if that's not how American numbers start I googled it cos I'm British 😀