21.

A couple weeks later I'm at Sam and Colby's house with Kat,Sam and Colby and we're all just talking it feels like a double date but then Sam says.

"Oh by the way me and Colby are travelling to Texas for our next video with this medium called Amanda."

Amanda? Who's Amanda (Pretend that this is there first time having Amanda on).

"Who's Amanda" Kat asks Sam

"Amanda is like a medium she sees dead people and talks to them, she's a blonde girl with green eyes" (I think she has green eyes don't correct me it's fanfiction not fan truth)

I just feel a hint of jealousy kick in and it stabs me, what if she falls in love with Colby just like I did, what if he thinks she's prettier than me.

"She lives all the way in Texas?" I ask

Sam nods his head

I look back at Colby since me and Kat are giving each other a very skeptical look.

"Colby where did I put my phone?" I question him.

"I put it in my room I'll show you"

He leads me up to his room and shows me where my phone is and I just give up and ask him "is Amanda prettier than me, like if you had a chance to fuck her would you?"

"Never" he reply's bluntly

I feel a sigh of relief and kiss him gently on the lips and he snakes his hands around my waist, when he does that it makes me instantly go weak and just give myself to him. The things I'd let this man do to me.

It instantly became a very hot make out session he puts me into his bed and his hands go up my shirt and I let out a gasp.

You know what happens next.

After we did yk what. Me and Colby lay next to each other out of breath and he gives me a sly smirk.

"What?" I smile.

"Your so beautiful and look so innocent"

I stand up and slip my clothes back on after they'd been thrown on the floor by a certain man.

"Aren't you gonna get dressed?" I ask him

"No I'm just gonna lay here" he says sarcastically.

(A/n)
If you want me to write smut I'm very willing the ideas I was gonna write then.