16.

I scroll through my phone seeing that the video of me singing had surprisingly got more views than I expected.

I was bored so I invited Colby over to hang out.

Messages:

                                Colbs 💗💗

                                                           Wanna hangout?

Sure im omw right now.

____________________________________

I heard a knock on my door a smile appeared on my face knowing it's Colby.I rush down my stairs to open the door to see Colby's face.

"Can I come in" he asks

"Why wouldn't you be able to?"

He enters my home and I ask if he needs a drink and made him a coffee. When I was stirring it I felt a pair of warm hands wrap around my waist, I blush.

"So how about you tell me about the video you posted?" He asks me, he says it in a deep seductive voice which made my knees go weak.
I give him the drink and he puts it down and lifts me up onto the side of the counter.

"What do you think it is?" I  tease him

He looks at me in the eyes "I think it's a song about me."

I gasp sarcastically "never!"

He kisses me softly and lifts me down from the counter.
Even though he's mine now I'm still wondering if he likes me.

I turn the tv on and sit down on the couch and look at him in confusion.

"What" he asks

"What do you think is going to happen when you tell your fans we're dating." I reply to his question

He looks a little taken back by this question and takes a minute to think.

"I know I'm going to tell the fans soon but promise me soph, if they don't like you and hate I will address it if hurts you, I just don't want you to leave me Sophia." He blurts out.

I feel sorry that he has to worry about his fans going crazy if he has a girlfriend so to take that of his mind I get him to take me to the mall and we do a little shopping.

We were walking down the main area when Colby was approached by a bunch of fans I stepped to the side so they could take photos with them, I guess most of his fans are nice I just think it's the super fan girls that hate on all of his friends that are girls.

When we get in the car to head back I see a message from Kat.

"shit." I curse at the message.

____________________________________   

                                    KIT-KAT

U forgetting to tell me something?

 I'll talk to you later, sorry Kat

____________________________________

"Colby." I say softly "you know those really nice fans you met, they posted a very interesting photo of us"

I show him the photo and he drives me to his house to see Sam,Kat and isadora there.

"Isadora?" I question

Before she can speak Colby says "me and soph are dating. A fan posted a photo, we were gonna keep it from the public but I guess there's no point."

Sophthefirst posted!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

♡︎liked by colbybrock and 400k others

Its confirmed.

Comments:

Colbybrock: ❤️
-liked by creator

Issyisneverbusy: I KNEW IT.
-Katrinastuart: FR

samgolbach: Finally Colby found love.

User76: Realy Colby. Her?
-user12: she's annoying asf

User7375: pick me much?
Used4376: she doesn't deserve him

__________________________________

Short but eventful chapter

.