7

Here it is the day of the collab, I'm still feeling really shitty about the brennen incident but I'm pushing through.

I get in the car to go pick isadora up for the video while I read the email that sam and Colby sent abou the video apparently we are doing it in England which is my home town and we're doing it with some other YouTuber and sam's girlfriend Katrina, holy shit I love katrina's music.

I arrive at isadoras and drive to the airport apparently we all couldn't get the same plane so we are meeting them there.

Me and isadora wonder helplessly around the airport trying to find our plane when we finally found it at the back of the airport. No wonder we couldn't find it!

"I'm scared of planes" I say to issy as I grasp onto the seat.

"It's gonna be okay you've done it before" isadora replies as she puts her white AirPods in.

——————-

"That was a long plane ride" I say clearly tired.

"For real" isadora sighs

We walk through the car park to try find Sam and Colby, isadora spots them before I do. Obviously.

When we see them we walk up to them and each exchange a hug and god colby's eyes are so fucking blue in this sunlight it could make any girl fold.

"Have you got us an Uber" I ask

Sam looks at Colby and shakes his head Colby looks at Sam and Sam shakes his head.

"For god sake" isadora exclaims

"I'll call a taxi" I roll my eyes

"A taxi?" Sam asks

"It's the British Uber dumbass." Colby replies to Sam's question

"Where do we need it too" I grab my phone

"The most demonic house in England" Sam says

"No dumbass the area" isadora snaps

Colby Google's the area and we call the Uber and get in the car I get squished in the middle between isadora and Colby.

"How long is it gonna take?" I ask the driver

"About an hour and a half" the male driver says

"Great." I roll my eyes

"Don't have an attitude with me Sophia Montgomery." Isadora laughs clearly joking

"Oh by the way I gave you the adress to the hotel not the house" Colby says

"Atleast I'll be able to rest properly" me and isadora say in unison

Instead of being a buzz kill I go into instagram and post some of the photos.

                          Sophthefirst posted!