Finding Out (Prologue)

Disclaimer: I dont own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. All rights go to the respective authors. I only own the plot of my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look,Percy definately wanted to be a wizard.

Who's Percy you ask? Well Perseus 'Percy' Jackson is a 11 year old boy who loved dressing up as a wizard in Halloween and pretending to ride a broomstick while his mother looked on wearing her own witch costume and laughing at his enthusiasm.

Well, that was how it has been for the past year. Before that his stepfather if that man could even be called that Smelly Gabe never let him or his mother have any day outs or trips with just them.

When Percy was 10 his mother had walked in on Gabe slapping him and had immediately called the cops on the walrus of a man. They had interrogated Percy and he informed them of Gabe's treatment of him and his mother. Safe to say Gabe is now out of their lives and they couldn't be happier.

Needless to say when his mom told him at the kitchen table where he was drooling over her homemade blue cake that he was a wizard, his ADHD mind had only one thought:

Percy definately wanted to be a wizard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I know this chapter was very small but this is only the prologue. I have a lot of plans for this story and i hope all goes well.
Feel free to comment on any gramatical mistakes and I'll try to fix it.
Next chapter will be out soon.

Edit: Please read this story till the 7th chapter atleast before deciding it is nit good. I know the chapters in the beginning are not very good, but that is because this is my first ever story anywhere and English is not my first language.