Chapter 9: Falling in Love with a Raven 🔅 (Nerdes)

Zxyer

Zxyer.

That girl is my everything.

I fell in love.

And to a Raven.

My meeting with Zxyer was very different.

I was hunting in Saka Forest. In that little cluster of trees on the shoreline of Graqenshel.

She was there too.

Zxyer...

I saw her. In the forest... Her hair was blowing chaotically in the light breeze. She was slowly wandering through the forest, looking around. Her swing was so mesmerizing that it made my head dizzy. It was beautiful.

I moved a little closer to see her better. The trees I passed through rustled.

And at that moment...

We came face to face...

She turned his head to the right with graceful movements. She saw me.

And she smiled at me.

Can you believe it? SHE SMILED AT ME!

I wasn't feeling OK. My head started to dizzy more violently. I had pain in my stomach.

She approached me.

She continued to look into my eyes. I was embarrassed and felt uneasy, but Zxyer had such a magic spell that I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She came near me.

"Who are you," she said to me. "I've never seen you around here before."

I was speechless. I continued to look into her eyes as words filled my mind and butterflies in my stomach.

She caressed my hair.

"Are you OK?"

I trembled. "Yes."

She raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure?"

I smiled. "Yes."

She was dressed harshly. Dark colors dominated her clothes. Dark green, dark brown, black... But it suited her so well... She had a long, sharp sword hanging around her waist. She looks wild, but her smile was lovely.

"You still haven't said your name," she said. She started walking around me. Strangely enough, I felt both scared and good.

Her body was swaying slightly from side to side as she walked.

I looked at Zxyer. "Nerdes," I managed to say. "My name is Nerdes. And you..."

“Zxyer,” she said. "I'm glad to meet you."

"Me too," I said. My heart was beating hard with happiness. I think she liked me.

“Do you have some time,” she asked me.

I thought for a while about what I could say to attract her attention. "I always have time for you."

I smiled. I was pleased with the work I did.

She smiled too. "Come with me."

We entered the Saka Forest together. We chatted and talked for hours. I learned so much about her.

It was a beautiful day. We left to meet again the next day.

But she didn't come today.

That's why I'm nervous today.

Something might have happened to Zxyer.

Zxyer may be in trouble.

The Ravens may be holding Zxyer by force so she doesn't get close to a Phoenix.

I am scared.

Zxyer might need my help.