12-rishta!!!!!!!

Vidhi's pov

Vidhi's pov

What a beautiful morning it is , the birds chirping, slow cold breeze blowing, milkman and newspapar boy doing their work , people living a slow life today after a while week of hustle we all deserve a day of holiday to spend with family.

Sunday , today is Sunday one of my favourite days , because all day I can pay on my bed , going delulu world with aron , Alex , zaddy .

No , tension. What a life . But it can't be completely true right? Why? Because then as clock hits 7 pm i will start to cry because I suddenly remember about the pending assignments, upcoming tests and the homework that I have to submit tomorrow.

And then there will enter my prince charming aka Saksham Mishra on his Harley kidding I will zoom call him and dude he doesn't even study psychology but help me out with homework very well.

Just like that my morning went on with eating aloo ka Paratha and washing my hair after hearing an hour lecture from maa.

It was lunch time and I was hungry enough to eat an elephant , everything was going good but it's Sunday and let's not forget Sunday means the day your unwanted uninvited relatives will visit you.

As I step down from stairs , five pairs of eyes moved towards me .
My mom , dad , bade papa , badi maa and my cousin brother Ankit looking at me .

Touching their feet , I sit beside Ankit on a double sitter sofa , their are 3 double sitter sofa in living room and maa papa was sitting on one so does the elder couple.

I love my bade papa and badi maa however their backward thinking disturb me , they actually had one daughter also but there elder daughter and my favourite cousin Ankita leave the house when she was 18 only because bad papa was going to get her married and she wanted to study .

Now she is a great doctor in one the best hospitals. I would sometimes talk to her even mamma papa helped her when she was preparing for NEET .

Now that she is a doctor my bade papa ask her to come home but she refused straightly saying that she will never accept the house again that doesn't accepted her dream.

Many people will think it was a little too much but when it happens with us only then we understand how big of a deal it was.

Ankit was 4 years older than me , and unlike his sister he doesn't like to study . He was a complete shit person, he smokes , drinks , hookups , Gamble and all but bade papa support him just because he is his only sun and that's what my father don't like , but after dada dadi passed away bade papa take care of papa like his son and that's why papa never refused to anything that bade papa says.

"This is Anuj Sharma, he is a good man working in an MNC as a manager, earns well . Few days ago his father came to me saying if I know any good girl to get his son settled " Rajesh tiwari my bade papa said , showing a man's photo to my papa.

I get a peek of the photo , the man was tall around 5'9 , saksham is 6'2. He has small belly pooch , saksham has hard 6 pack. His hairs are coffee brown, saksham's. Hair is jet black .

Hold on why the freaking freak I am comparing him with saksham, ye aadmi saksham ke samne kahin ka nahi hai , Mera best friend to hai hi mr. World lekin main usko nahi bolungi warna abhi uski naak ek km lambi hoo jayegi.

" I was thinking ki ab jab vidhi ki padhai bhi poori hone wali hai to kyu na , vidhi ke liye is ladke se rishta dekha jaye?"

Whattttttt??!;!!!!!!!!

_________________

Oooofffff what a dramatic chapter it was . 

A short notice to everyone, I am going on a break till June , this story will restart in June ones again. But I will not post next chapter until there is 30+ votes in every chapter and 10+ comments.

So please don't forget to do it and see you soon.take care tata.