Ch 1

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

*Yoongi's family have forced her into marrying their highly-regarded son, Taehyung. Now Yoongi has to deal with the cold and distant personality of her new husband. She can't help but feel the lure of her bad-boy cousin who would do anything to take her away. While Yoongis family is trying their best for her to be safe, their efforts are futile as Yoongi has been given to the cold grasp of the newly-wed Taehyung.*

"Do not except any love with me we are just married to keep you away from danger"

*yoongi looks at him* ik but could you p-please at least give some attention I didn't use to have cold treatments *yoongi says*

"Hmm?" *Taehyung looks at Yoongi, he feels annoyed that his new wife seems too needy already* "Attention? I don't want to hear you whine about wanting 'attention' we are only married to keep you safe. Just remember that."

B-but--- *yoongi got cut by taehyung*

"Did you not hear what I said? We are married for your safety only. So shut up about attention. I don't have time for your whining." *Taehyung is trying his best to not lash out but he's fed up with Yoongis neediness already as he stands and walks away*

*yoongi took Deep breath and sighs this is gonna be long for her*

[[[Time skip]]]

*It's been a few months since the two got married and they seem to live in an endless loop of Yoongi asking for attention and Taehyung brushing her off. This day seems to be no different as Yoongi waits for her spouse to wake up as she's constantly wondering what it would be like to be with his cousin, Jake, who is crazy for her. The cold shoulder that Taehyung gives her constantly makes her heart ache and miss the affections that could be given by Jake.*

*yoongi sat beside sleeping taehyung and looks at him* taehyung *yoongi says and shakes him softly*

*Taehyung wakes up and his first instinct is to be rude to Yoongi as usual, but as he sees the little woman sitting beside him his face softens. He sighs and grumbles as he sits up and looks at Yoongi.* "What's so important that it can't wait until I've woken up?" *Still having his cold side to her as he looks at his new wife .*

Breakfast is ready and I didn't want you to be late for your work *yoongi gets off of the bed*

"Fine." *Taehyung rolls and gets out of bed. His eyes immediately fall into Yoongis small stature. He grumbles as he watches Yoongi walk out of the room and he follows. While walking to the kitchen he can feel Yoongis eyes watching him and he sighs because he hates being watched. They reach the kitchen and he doesn't hesitate to eat his breakfast without saying a word and barely looking at Yoongi in the eyes.*

What should I make it for dinner today *yoongi says and breaking a silence*

"I don't know. Make whatever you want." *Taehyung answers, not really caring what Yoongi cooked as he's trying to stay disconnected to his new wife as much as possible. He eats most of his food in silence and once he finishes he gets up and leaves the table and room. It was like clockwork. Everyday was the same as well as their dinners. Every day Taehyung eats dinner, then leaves and doesn't make any small talk. Yoongi sighs to hrtself, missing the warmth she once felt by her family*

*yoongi done eating and grabs taehyungs bag work and stand next to him and saw him struggling with fixing his tie*

*Taehyung is about to leave for work but notices that his small wife is right there and he stops fixing his tie. He knows what's about to happen, and he hates that his wife is so needy. Despite his usual coldness, he can't help but be nice enough to her. He quickly trying to fixes his tie and looks at his wife with that blank stare he always gives her. He doesn't want to let his guard down, but he's feeling pity for Yoongi.*