Ch. 3

*yoongi looks at him with angry pout and looks at his cooking* cold ass

*Yoongis words make his heart feel heavy and he feels a small bit of sadness take over his anger. But he quickly hides it from him as he can't let Yoongi have the satisfaction of knowing she touched him.*

"Well the food needs attention." *Taehyung replies back with a harsh tone, his anger from before quickly coming back into his body. He doesn't want Yoongi to think that her words hurt him when in reality she only wants to be held by him.*

The food is luckier than me *yoongi mumbles to herself*

*Taehyung's heartbeat quickened as he overheard Yoongi's mumble, his chest grew heavy and his emotions got the better of him. He was about to snap at her but he was stopped by something, maybe the desire to show his affection and love for Yoongi. As his anger slowly faded away and was replaced by love and affection for his wife but still cold.*

"I thought you wouldn't be a clingy and needy wife after I told you everything?" *He says in a playful tone yet cold as he turns around to look at her*

I'm always needy! I raised up like this *yoongi says and pouts still*

*He couldn't help but chuckle at her pouting mood. Even with all his harsh words and tones, Yoongi was still acting like a child. Her small stature made it hard to not see her as one.*

"A needy child at that who requires constant affection and being spoiled." *he replies, still keeping his playful tone but he doesn't let go of the coldness behind it.*

Well that child needs attention *yoongi says and crossed his arms and looks at him as she stares at him hoping that at least gives her a bit of affection*

*Yoongis attitude makes his body warm up with affection and love, even though her behavior is bratty and demanding her childish actions make his heart feel heavy. When Yoongi crossed her arms Taehyung immediately feels a need to take care of her, and his instinct to protect and care for her comes out which makes his tone softer and more loving.*

"for the love of God stop that drama " *he says coldly and rolls his eyes and continues cooking he was feeling happy inside*

Meanie *yoongi said this again*

"Stop calling me that you brat" *he replies as his tone sounds harsher but inside his heart felt soft and warm as he can't hate Yoongi for her needy behavior it's what he loves about her.*

*Yoongis pout only makes him feel more pissed off as he feels like a damn baby every time she pouts but it's not even intentional. He turns back to his cooking and ignores her for the time being, as he continues to make the dinner. He's starting to regret not eating the burnt food and eating dinner with Yoongi as he's getting more annoyed with his little fit over his cooking.*

I don't stop you are just meanie hmph! *yoongi lets out a cute sound of "hmph!" while pouting and looks at taehyung who still cooking*

"I'm not a meanie, you're just being a brat. I have never seen someone so needy and demanding in my whole life." *He says as he looks at her. His words are cold but his tone hints that he's annoyed with her pouting but at the same time his heart yearns to go and pick her up but he holds himself back to retain his persona. So he just continued cooking*

You would be a same if your parents give you attention *yoongi says and wipes her nails and looks at his cooking* what are you cooking btw?

*He sighs when he hear him say this, the comment made him feel a bit sad as he knew that Yoongi had a most happiest time with her family. She was right he would be like this if his own parents gave him some attention but he got none since he was the black sheep of the family.*