Ch 5

[[[After eating]]]

*The both of them finished their dinner as the empty pots and plates remain on the dining table. They both silently ate their food as they didn't say a word during the whole time they were eating. The atmosphere during dinner felt a bit cold after Yoongi got emotional over her "tease".*

*They both sit at the dining table as they look down on the leftover dishes. The silence fills the room and makes them both slightly uncomfortable. It's like as if they were both still in their irritated moods to a certain extent still.*

*yoongi stands and picks the plates and washing the dishes*

*Taehyung remains sitting as he just watches his wife clean up the dishes they used for dinner. At least she's willing to clean up the dishes without being told as there are times he does have to ask several times for her to clean up the dishes. This simple act by Yoongi just made his annoyance turn into a feeling of appreciation and love. It's as if the tension that they had from before has been released. He can't help but feel a bit better as he watches his wife clean up the dishes. As he stands and heads to bathroom to take a shower*

*yoongi done washing and goes to their shared bedroom she was looking for a tie to tie her hair as taehyung suddenly came out with towel around his waist his hair was wet and he was half naked as yoongis cheeks went red and gasped*

*Taehyung's long wet hair dangles to his shoulders as his chest and stomach is also wet from the shower he took. The sight of him coming out with just a towel around his waist while his arms are crossed over each other as if he was trying to mask the fact that he's covering his bare chest. The sight of him made Yoongi feel a bit flustered and her cheeks got slightly flushed. She did not expect to see her husband come out of the bathroom like this. Her husband's naked body was just making her get so overwhelmed with emotions.*

"Like what are you staring at?" *taehyung says coldly and raises his eyebrow*

Why are you naked?! *yoongi says covers her eyes* wear something!!

*Taehyung's eyes roll as he hears his wife's reaction to him being naked. He was not expecting for her to react that way. To him all he did was just come out of the shower with a wet towel wrapped around his waist. It's not like he's completely naked. His expression of annoyance turns into a slight smirk and he lets out a small chuckle.*

"I literally just came out of the shower." *he replied as he sees Yoongi covering her eyes.*

You pervert!! Wear something!!! *yoongi says and runs out of the room*

*Yoongi's reaction made Taehyung laugh out loud. He was amused by his wife's reaction to his half naked body as he runs out of the room with her eyes covered. The sudden reaction just made him smirk and he couldn't help but feel a bit happy because of it. The sight of his wife running out of the room makes him chuckle again. He then goes to take the towel off of his waist as he wraps it over his shoulders and heads into the bathroom to get changed.*

*yoongi was flushed and sitting on couch Hugging her plushy as she was blushing too much she never seen taehyungs muscular body his 6 pack abs and muscular arms*

*Taehyung comes out the bathroom after getting changed, he's now wearing a loose sleeved shirt and a pair of shorts. He can feel the humid and hot weather due to the shower he took. He can't help but notice his wife sitting on the couch, hugging her plushy while she is blushing like crazy because of his muscular body.*

*He walks over to the couch and he sits down next to her. His wife looking the way she is right now was too cute. The sight of her blushing and reacting this way makes him feel slightly amused.*

*he grabs the remote it was next to yoongi. As yoongi gasped*

W-what are you doing? *yoongi says quietly and hugs her plushy to her chest*

"Just getting the remote, it was next to you so I might as well grab it." *He replies casually as he flips the channels with the remote. He can see how flustered and flustered Yoongi is right now as she's blushing and hugging her plushy tightly to her chest. When was the last time she was this flustered?*

*he chuckles to himself as he keeps changing the channels. he stares at his wife for a moment as he starts to think how he can use this opportunity to his advantage.*

*yoongi looks at tv and tried to forget about earlier*

*Taehyung continues to watch the tv with the remote change the channels as he sees his wife staring at the tv. He can see that she is trying to forget about what happened earlier and it appears that she wants to move on from it.*

*Taehyung lets out an amused chuckle as he puts the remote back on the couch next to him. He decides to tease his wife again but this time he is going to use her flustered appearance to his advantage. "I have a question for you?"*

Y-yes *yoongi says and looks at him as her heart beating fast the way taehyung looking at her was kinda making yoongi nervous*

*he can clearly tell by his wife's  answer and reaction that he can get flustered easily just by looking at herband seeing her reactions. he can't help but feel a bit amused at how easily he can get flustered.*

*he leans a bit closer and stares at her as his eyes lock onto her*

"If I was to lean in even closer towards you, what would you do?" *He asks coldly as always to see her reaction*

I-i probably call ambulance because you are sick *yoongi says and blushing even more*

Tbc