Chapter 1- Words, Utahime

"I.. you... this is... wow."

"Words, Utahime."

"I just got really warm."

"I just want to say something special

"I just want to say something special." Shoko's eyes met her sister's brown ones as everyone lowered their glasses. "Never in a million years would I think my big sister would amount to something of this magnitude. You may bitch at me about your job 90% of the time, but if you didn't love it, then I know you wouldn't still be there. And now you're the fucking CEO!" Cheers erupted once more from the booth of 5 women as they cheered for their new boss.

Ayumi looked around the booth to her closest friends and her sister. She was truly blessed to be able to have such an amazing, supportive group of friends at her side as she embarked on her journey.

"Now let's get out of here and go celebrate more!" Mei Mei cheered.

The restaurant fell into a deep silence as the cheerful group left and crowded into the limo that was rented for the night.

"A club Toji! Whatever club is closest!" Ren, who was Ayumi and Shoko's childhood neighbor, best friend, and Ayumi's secretary, cheered to the bodyguard.

Once the car was parked a few blocks away, to the closest club, the bodyguard got out and opened the door for the tipsy group of women. He watched carefully, ensuring no one fell as they got out, but only held his hand out for Ayumi when it was her turn.

"Thank you, Toji." She beamed up at him. "Please, enjoy the rest of the night to yourself, have a good weekend."

"I'll be enjoying my night ensuring your safety, Miss Ieiri. Please." He released her hand and gestured for her to get inside with the rest. "I'll be in once the car is parked." Ayumi sighed, not bothering to fight with the stubborn-headed man and did as he wished.

The night continued with shots, drinks, not enough water and plenty of dancing with the crew as they celebrated.

————————

"What about him?" Utahime turned her phone, showing off a very attractive, but skinny, man on Tinder.

"Too skinny. He also looks like a baby." Ayumi scrunched her nose as she brought her cup of coffee up to her lips and took a sip. Ren and Shoko were too hungover to go to the coffee shop three buildings away, so they got it delivered and hung out in the penthouse.

"Kevin is way too boring of a name anyway." Utahime voiced the guy's name out loud. "You're right. You know what you need?" Ayumi rose her brow and dug through the box of baked goods for her croissant. "You need Nanami. Have you seen his arms lately? He's been bulking for sure." Ayumi rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Nanami and I work way too close and has always been a friend since school. I need him for everything math and can't afford to lose him. Plus, why would I go after your work crush?" Utahime's cheeks flushed at the ember-haired CEO's question.

"No idea what you're talking about."

"Utahime! Come on! You joined another company, it wouldn't be weird now!"

"Who said screaming was okay this early?" The two women looked from the island in the middle of the kitchen to the direction of the couch, where Shoko was barely hanging over the edge of, refraining from laying back down.
"Damn Shoko, you look like shit." Ayumi gasped at her sister's dark bags under her eyes compared to the paleness of the rest of her body. An audible groan was heard as Shoko gave up her fight and fell back into a laying position on the couch, out of sight of Ayumi and Utahime.

"Anyway." Utahime cleared her throat and continued scrolling as Ayumi began eating her croissant. "Holy. Shit. Ayumi."

Ayumi felt her eyes widen and foze her actions, flakes of croissant falling out of her open mouth as Utahime showed her the phone once more. "Is that?"
"Your fucking bodyguard?" Utahime finished her friend's sentence as she pulled the phone slightly away so they both could look at the picture. It showed Toji, her bodyguard, in gray sweatpants with the hem of his black t-shirt in his mouth, smirking while he flexed what looked to be every muscle he could show.

"I can't look at that." Ayumi reluctantly tore her eyes away from the phone and met Utahime's wide eyes.

"I will." She scoffed and took the phone back, looking through the tinder account. "I.. you... this is... wow."

"Words, Utahime." Shoko called out from the couch.

"I just got really warm." Utahime's cheeks were bright red now, similar to her drunken flush.

"Is Ren alive?" Ayumi asked out of curiosity. She hadn't seen her blonde friend yet this morning, or rather afternoon.

"No." A small voice called out from the guest bathroom. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi friends! What do we think? 

I've been debating on posting something and ended up writing this last week lol. I have more chapters already written so stay tuned!