minsunglix | Chance

The scenario begins with Minho and Jisung returning home from a long night out. They're both tired but happy, cuddling as they make their way up the stairs to their cozy apartment. The atmosphere is light and loving as they exchange playful banter and teasing. But once they reach the sanctuary of their shared home, the mood shifts to something more serious. Minho pulls Jisung close, gazing deeply into his eyes, and asks him if there's something he'd like to talk about. Jisung hesitates for a moment, knowing that this is their third serious talk in as many months, and that the stakes are higher than ever before. With a deep breath, he decides to open up about his little crush on their friend Felix.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jisung: I-I'm sorry, Minho. I didn't mean to hide this from you. It's just... I've known Felix for a long time, and we've always been really close friends. I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Minho: It's alright, babe. I understand that you're close to him. But you know I would never want to come between you two. You can tell me anything, and we can work through this together. I'm not jealous or possessive, I swear.

Jisung: I know, Minho. I just... I feel guilty. Like I'm being disloyal to you. I never meant for this to happen.

Minho: Hey, hey. Look at me. You're not being disloyal. I know we've been together for a while now, but it's not like you've been actively pursuing Felix or anything. It's just a little crush, right? And even if it did turn into something more, that doesn't mean we can't work through it together, right?

Jisung: Yeah... I guess... I just... I don't want to lose you, Minho. You mean everything to me.

Jisung: Oh, shit! Um, I need to take this. It's Felix. I'll be right back.

Felix: Hey, Jisung! It's me. I hope I'm not calling too late. Is everything okay?

Jisung: Um, yeah, I'm just... I was hoping we could talk, you know? Like, in person.

Felix: Of course! I'd love to talk. Do you want to meet at the coffee shop where we used to study for exams?

Jisung: Yeah, that sounds perfect. Can you come over to my place instead? It's just... I don't want to talk about this over the phone, and it's kind of late for you to be out.

Felix: Sure, I can be there in about 20 minutes. Is that okay?

Jisung: Yeah, that's fine. I'll go let Minho know. I'll see you soon.

Narrator: Jisung hangs up the phone and sighs heavily. He walks over to the couch and sits down next to Minho, resting his head on Minho's shoulder. "He'll be here in about 20 minutes," he says softly. "I just... I want to get this out in the open, you know?"

Minho: I understand, baby. I'll be here for you. You know I love you, right? No matter what happens with Felix, we can work through this together. You're not alone in this.

Jisung: I love you too, Minho. I just... I don't want to lose you. You mean everything to me.

Minho: And you mean everything to me too, Jisung. You're the most important person in my life. I trust you, and I know we can get through this. Let's just be honest with each other, okay?

Narrator: Jisung nods, taking Minho's hand in his own. "Okay. Thanks for understanding," he says softly. They sit together in silence for a few minutes, waiting for Felix to arrive. Jisung takes a deep breath, steeling himself for the conversation they're about to have.

Narrator: As the time passes, they hear a knock at the door. Jisung stands up, wiping his hands on his pants nervously, and walks over to answer it. He opens the door to reveal Felix, who looks a bit nervous himself. "Hey, Felix. Come in," Jisung says, gesturing for him to enter.