Chapter 2: Pretty Big Bombshell!

=========================

Sydney woke the next morning in Logan's bed but not naked, she's sure she's going to get his attention one day but when she's not sure, obviously she's hoping soon because watching him go from girl to girl the way he is, isn't fun for her, Sydney let out a yawn with a stretch then glanced to see if Logan's still in bed with her but he's not, his side's empty, so she got up as well to go see where he is, she didn't need to guess, all she needed to do was follow the music...

... Sydney smiled as she made her way into the kitchen, Logan's cooking and dancing to the music, she chuckled to him which made him look to her as soon as he saw her he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, forcing her to dance with him as he sung the song to her.

Logan: ... "Oh I could throw you in the lake or feed you poisoned birthday cake, I won't deny I'm gonna miss you when your gone..."  

Logan twirled her around, ignoring the food on the heat, she didn't mind and loved his energy, imagine working with this every morning, it's so contagious, when she's having a bad day, he can cheer her up, today isn't one of those days, Logan and Ariana are split, which means he's single and prime for the taken, she already has a hoodie of his on so she might as well smell like him too right.

Logan: ... "Oh I could bury you alive but you might crawl out with a knife and kill me when I'm sleeping that's why..."

He went on to sing the chorus again, this time with one last twirl and letting Sydney go, she couldn't stop smiling even if she wanted to while he went back to the food, Logan's not the best cook ever but he's pretty good, he'd make a great husband, partner, father all of those things purely based on that fact, imagine coming home to a nicely cooked meal, Sydney day dreamed till the song was finished, she then went to take her shot.

Sydney: Hey, I know you and Ari just split...

Logan plated up their food and moved over to her as she leant on the kitchen island, she wasn't looking at him, she was toying with the draw strings on his hoodie she has covering her body, she's naked under this thing other then her underwear, if someone walked in right now then they might assume the worst.

Sydney: ... But would you... maybe... want to, you know...?

Sydney tried to ask him out, how hard can it be, she just needs to ask him out, that's all, they've gone to events all the time together, they've spent nights in hotels together, they've had countless sex scenes to film together but just one look into his blue eyes and she fumbled, she couldn't do it, Sydney did think that she could just kiss him, he's right there, looking at her, waiting for her to say something other then "Um" and "Uh", but before she could talk herself into doing it, the apartment door opened taking his attention away.

Sydney: ... So close...

Logan didn't hear her say that, he heard her say something but he was more interested in Ariana walking back in wearing the exact same thing she left in last night, Sydney was confused to why she came back, she sore her last night with another guy at a bar on her way here, there's no way Logan will take her back now.

Ariana: What's she doing here? And why is she wearing your hoodie?

Sydney rolled her eyes at her a little before going to the food that Logan cooked, she doesn't hate or dislike Ariana in anyway but Logan's a sucker and will fall for the first girl that bats their eyelashes at him, it's why he gets into so much trouble, did you all know he dated Taylor Swift as well, that ended really, really well... It didn't, it really didn't end well.