Chapter 4: Anyone But You Premiere! {18+}

*There's a small smut in the Chapter but I know not everyone is comfortable reading it so I'm going to leave a warning for where it begins and where it ends! That's the only way I can think of to make everyone happy! Enjoy!*

=========================

It's a few weeks till Christmas now and Logan will be going back to the UK, assuming he's going to be taking Ariana with him, no one really knows because Logan hasn't been speaking to them since the other day, they are just trying to help not only him but Ariana too, this relationship thing they've got going on is awful, they don't love each other, their constantly arguing, the only time they seem to get along is when their having sex, which is a lot, Sydney really could do with noise cancelling headphones to be honest, that's not going to ruin her day, she had a lot of fun filming with Logan, even if he is being an asshole right now...

... She still made sure to dress to impress, turning a few heads as she walked the Premier carpet, she didn't know if Logan was going to be here, he said he'd be her date but he hasn't turned up, nor has he been answering her message's, the others though just told her to live through it, Logan will come to his sense but Sydney can't leave it, it's annoying her that he's in a relationship like that.

Photographer: Logan! Over here!

Sydney turned from her audience to look down the carpet and saw Logan here, he looked good, like annoyingly good, she's not sure what she was hoping but it wasn't it, she felt like an girl that just lost the guy of her dreams to another girl and she's hoping to hear that he's miserable but instead he hasn't been happier, you know those moments, well, Sydney wasn't getting that as he's all smiles and looked really good...

... He really does have a baby face though, it's why he's been growing it out but for Spider-Man, he shave's, Peter Parker never really looks all too old, even when he is old he still looks like a highschooler, Sydney stopped and watched him, she couldn't believe that he'd come here after ignoring her these past few days.

Logan: Hey.

Sydney looked up to him with a "Seriously?" look, how's he just going to say "Hey" like that as if nothing has happened these past week or so, he's gone from calling her because he and Ariana argued, Sydney telling him she saw her with another guy, to getting engaged to her then having a big argument with his friends because he can't see past whatever they want to call it.