Chapter 6: A Changed Man Now!

=========================

Today's not a day that Logan wants to happen, he's going to be talking to Ariana about what's been going on and call off their engagement, it's what's best for them both, Logan looked through his security feed the other day, it's not his personally, all of the apartments in his building have them, no one can seem them other then the occupants of said apartments and the head security guard who is only aloud to access them on special circumstance.

Logan: I've honestly never been the one to end a relationship before. This is new for me...

Logan paced back and forward as Sydney sat on the couch with a cup of coffee in her hands, she's wearing a baggy shirt that she said is Logan's but he can't remember ever wearing it or even buying it so he wasn't bothered, also she looked so cute wearing his shirts, jumpers and stuff.

Sydney: Is that actually true?

Logan nodded, he's done things that have made his partners leave him or break up with him but he's never actually told them "it's over" himself, Sydney just learnt something new about him, he called Ariana and she was more than happy to come over, he's been avoiding her these past couple of days, not out of spite but the fear of what he needs to do.

Sydney: So more first for you. I'm jealous of you giving this one to another woman.

Logan chuckled, he knew what she meant, she's not saying she wants them to break up, she's saying that other the past couple of days, they've found a few firsts neither of them have ever done these past few nights, this might actually be the longest they've actually left the bedroom, it hasn't always been sex so get your minds out of the gutter, sometimes they just laid there and talked.

Logan: Can you talk to Ariana for me?

Sydney sipped her coffee while looking up to him, he's been pacing now for a while, ever since he called her and asked her to come and meet him here, she seemed pretty eager to talk to him and rightfully so, he is her fiance after all but not for much longer, it's what's best for them both.

Sydney: What? How am I supposed to talk to her? What would I even tell her?

Sydney isn't going to do it for him, she's done her own "dumping" in her life and she's not doing his dirty work either, Logan finally stopped pacing and moved to sit beside her, wearing only a pair of pants, his "Spider-bode" is gone for now, he might not be in as great shape as he was back when he was filming "No Way Home" or even more recently "Anyone But You" and "Dune: Part II", Sydney's looking forward to going to that Premiere with him, Zendaya and Duncan, the first one was pretty great and they've all said this second one is much better.

Logan: I don't know, tell her something nice. Say I got eaten by a Polar Bear while trying to save a baby seal.

Sydney laughed at him a little as Logan wasn't joking he was generally being serious about her telling Ariana that, the fact that he's rather Ariana believe he's dead rather then break her heart is proof that the Logan she first fell in love with all those years ago is back, not the one that got blinded by his own feelings and the bright lights of Hollywood.

Sydney: How about you tell her that?

It was like Sydney knew something that Logan didn't because as soon as she said that, the elevator dinged letting them know that someone is here, it was obviously going to be Ariana because no one else is coming here, Desmond is back in LA with his family, Alex and Victoria too, Logan's doesn't know where Duncan and Zendaya are, their probably in the City somewhere but he asked them to keep their distance till later, he knew he needed to get this over with and now's the time to do it.