Chapter 2

It's been two weeks since Miles joined our school, we've been texting regularly since we exchanged numbers. I sat in Biology class looking at the clock, impatiently waiting for the bell to ring so we could go out for lunch.

Ten minutes later, the bell rang and we were dismissed for lunch, Lily and I walked into the cafeteria "Kayla!"

i heard a male voice call out to me from one of the tables. I looked around and spotted Miles waving me and Lily over to the table with his friends.

Lily's face immediately lit up and she dragged me over to the table, I sat next to Miles and smiled and he smiled back "Hey" I looked around the table and glanced at Lily who was sitting across from us.

Miles' friends smile back at us and so did Miles, Miles spoke up first "Te ves bien hoy"("You look good today") I felt my face heat up at his comment but i managed to stay calm "Tu tambien"("You too")

He smirked and nudged me gently. The rest of the people at the table just stare at us, Lily rested her elbows on the table, stilling looking at the both of us.

"What did you two just say to each other?" I shrugged "Just said hi" one of Miles' friends on the other side of him shook him "He just got here and he already has all the females." Miles chuckled and shook his head. The rest of the day went by quickly, Lily and I got to our shared dorm room,

I set my books on the coffee table and went off to my room, as i lay down in bed i felt my phone vibrate beside me, i picked up my phone and saw a message from Miles. 'Can I come over so we could do the history homework together? I'm completely lost' I sighed as i replied 'Sure'.

Just then Lily walked into my room "I'm gonna pick up pizza, i'll be back in probably half an hour" I nodded and she left the dorm.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, i got up and looked through the peephole before opening the door for Miles,

I crossed my arms and smiled at him "Don't get used to coming here" I teased him. He laughed softly and walked in, closing the door behind him. "It's nice in here, do you stay here with Lily?" I nodded "Yeah, she went to pick up pizza though"

he nodded "So about the homework, should we start now?" "Sure, come on" I led him into my room and left the door open, he sat on the floor and got out his books while i got mine on my desk

"So what part are you on?" "Chapter 2" I sat next the him, trying not to laugh " So you're really behind" he chuckled "I know, that's why I texted you" I sighed "Okay let's start from chapter two then" we opened our books and turned to chapter two.

About an hour later, Miles was scrolling through his phone while i packed my books in my school bag, i turned back to him and he looked up at me "Que vamos a hacer ahora?"("What are we gonna do now?")

I shrugged "Aren't you going back to your dorm now?" He groaned and rolled over rested his arms behind his head "I don't really want to though" I shrugged again "You have to, you're not staying here."

I stood up, just then Lily walked back into the dorm and immediately looked over to my bedroom and gasped "Why is Miles here?"

I sighed heavily and face-palmed since i knew i had a lot of explaining to do.