Chapter 4

I was dozing off in the back of the class while the english teacher kept lecturing the us "That's all for today,class. There will be no homework until school closes." The bell rings a few seconds later and everyone packed up and left for lunch,

Miles tapped my shoulder to get me up. "come on, class is over" My eyes opened almost immediately as I heard his deep voice. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Okay" I fixed myself up, getting my things and we left the classroom.

As we made it to the cafeteria, we saw Lily already sitting at a table with some of Miles' friends she looked up and waved us over to the table. Miles took my hand as we walked over to them

"Hey, guys." he spoke up but his friends and Lily were just looking at our hands Lily's lips curled up in a grin "Well, isn't it our favorite  couple" I hit the back of her head while Miles' friends started laughing.

"I told you already that we're just friends." Miles spoke up and I spoke  after him "Yeah, exactly."

I sat down beside Lily while Miles sat across from me. 

As we were eating, in the corner of my eye Miles was glancing at me too often for it to be normal. 

So when i was done eating the bell rang for the end lunch, Miles got up first putting his tray on the counter for the cleaners to pick up after. I spoke "What's after lunch?" expecting Miles to answer. But of course lily couldn't get the hint and spoke up. "Geography. I think we have a free lesson, though." I looked at Miles, but he just stayed quiet.

 That was strange.

<<After school>>

For some god damn reason Miles wasn't speaking since lunch. I swear, if Lily ruined my chances of ge- 

My thoughts paused when i saw his tall figure walking up to me, but still, he wasn't talking to me. I nudged him, trying to get his attention. "No estoy de humor." ("I'm not in the mood."). I forced myself to feel a bit a disappointed as he stood on the other side of the sidewalk.