II-Five Letters

!!warnings!! <swearing, brief mention of bleeding, thunderstorm *moderately descriptive*>

notes: OMG AN UPDATE 🤯🤯🤯

So like errr what can I say I was in TWO plays so umm yeah ;w; sowwy IG 😝💀

••

(Y/N) was dead tired when she woke up. After a long night, having just spent time with her friends again, she had been drained of all energy by staying up late. And it was only 5:30 A.M. in the morning, too.

There had been a storm throughout the night. For a while it was just the peaceful sound of rain from the previous thunderstorm, but it started being loud, windy, and there was audible thunder now.

The thunder woke (Y/N) up. She yawned, rubbing her eyes as she got up. "... ugh, what does it say?" She mumbled, looking at the clock on her nightstand.

"Ah, damnit, too early to wake up, but if I go to sleep I won't wake up on time! Shit, and I have work today at 7:00.." She talked to herself.

•••

Kaeya and Lisa were at the Ordo Favonius's headquarters early at 5:45. Lisa had got there and spotted Kaeya.

"Oh, Kaeya, hey. Good you're here, because I need help in the library." She grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the library. "But- eh- uh, I-" Kaeya tried to protest against it, but Lisa shushed him.

"Ah, but, but, but, I need help and I need it now, please. Now be quiet, you!" The two went into the library, Lisa heading into the library's office to settle in. Several minutes passed as she paced around the office, digging through book after book and paper after paper to find anything new for the shelves. 

As she worked, Kaeya got annoyed and went in to help. During this time, (Y/N) walked in the library to get a book. It was 5:50 now, and technically, the library wasn't opened until 6:30 A.M. while (Y/N) would be straggling on her way to work.

Hmm.. it's quiet here... I don't know if anyone is here yet.

Where's Lisa at?? She's always here now... well, is she? I don't even know right now... ugh. It's almost 6 o'clock... I wonder if I should go to work early to help set up.

(Y/N)'s mind flooded with thoughts for a moment as she walked up to the desk. She sat a book down, and tried calling Lisa's name. Her voice was too quiet though, given she had woken up only 20 minutes ago and only said very few words so far.

"Lisa? I brought the book back." ... nothing. Lisa was still in her office, though (Y/N) didn't know that.

(Y/N) started to walk out since no one answered or appeared, then someone shouted.

"No, I came to polish my sword!! Leave me be!!"

Kaeya came speeding out the door behind the counter, Lisa in hot pursuit. He bumped into (Y/N), knocking her back a bit. She rubbed her head, then looked at him in confusion.