3~Future🦋

Tia pov

In the tranquil glow of a Saturday evening, as I made my way home from the library where I worked as a librarian, I carried with me an unyielding excitement. I had been eagerly anticipating this moment all week, for I had finally finished reading 'God of Fury,' an enthralling dark romance novel that had captivated my imagination. The book's tantalizing tale of forbidden love and smoldering passion had left me yearning for more.

As I approached my house, my sister, Hia, called out to me from the porch. 'I'm starving!' she exclaimed. 'Let's go to that new Korean restaurant we've been talking about!'

A smile spread across my face as I agreed and made my way towards the front door. However, just as I was about to enter, a loud screech pierced the air. I turned around to see my friend Rohan's car hurtling towards me.

'Hey!' he shouted furiously. 'What do you think you're doing?'

Confusion washed over me as I stared at him in disbelief. Before I could utter a word, he sped away, leaving me standing there in stunned silence.

With a heavy heart, I entered the house to find Niddhi Auntie, Rohan's mother, sitting in the living room with my parents. She looked up at me and smiled warmly.

'How are you, beta?' she asked.

'I'm okay,' I replied, my voice still trembling slightly.

Niddhi Auntie seemed to sense my unease. 'What's wrong?' she inquired. 'Did something happen?'

I hesitated for a moment before telling her about Rohan's strange outburst. A frown creased her forehead as she listened intently.

'I don't know what's gotten into him,' she said. 'But I'll talk to him and try to figure out what's going on.'
After that Her usually warm smile had been replaced with an intensity that sent shivers down my spine. 'My dear,' she began solemnly, 'I have a favor to ask of you.'

A knot tightened in my stomach as I sensed the gravity of her words.

'I want you as my daughter-in-law,' she declared, her gaze piercing mine.

Frozen in disbelief, I stumbled over my words. 'But why, Aunty? I don't--'

'I understand your hesitation,' she interjected, 'but trust me, this is for the best. Rohan, my son, has suffered a great deal in the past. He needs someone kind, loving, and understanding by his side.'

Her voice echoed with a hint of sadness that made my heart ache. Niddhi Aunty had always been a kind and compassionate soul, and I knew she wouldn't say something like this unless she genuinely believed it.

'But I'm sure Rohan doesn't feel the same about me,' I protested, my voice trembling.

'Ah, but that's where you're mistaken,' she countered. 'I will speak to him , and while he may not be ready to admit it yet, he will come to see that you're the perfect match for him.'

I still had doubts. How could I possibly be the 'perfect match' for a man who seemed so aloof and enigmatic?

'Aunty, I don't know,' I said, hesitant. 'I need to think about this.'

'Of course, my dear. I want you to have all the time you need,' she assured me. 'But I must know your decision soon. Your mother and father, has already given his blessing.'

With a heavy heart, I watched Niddhi Aunty leave, her words echoing in my mind. I retreated to my room, my thoughts racing.

What was Rohan's past? Why was he so angry that time? How could I possibly be the one to heal his wounds?

As the sun began its descent, casting long shadows across the room, I finally made up my mind. Before I made any decision, I needed to hear from Rohan himself. I would talk to him, and I would tell him everything.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number. It rang once, twice, and then went to voicemail. A wave of disappointment washed over me.

Undeterred, I sent him a text message, asking him to meet me tomorrow at our favorite coffee shop. I knew it would be a difficult conversation, but I was determined to find out the truth.

As I lay in bed that night, my mind raced with a mixture of anticipation and trepidation. What would the future hold for me?

hello everyone
How are you guys I hope you guys are doing okay
Here is the new chapter
Please do like share comment