Episode 1: Road Chase and Present Day

The scene opens with a sleek black car speeding down a dimly lit alleyway, its tires screeching against the pavement. Inside the car are three men dressed in sharp suits, their faces tense with anticipation. They exchange nervous glances as the sound of a powerful engine roars behind them.

Mafia Driver: [gritting his teeth] We gotta lose this guy, fast!

In the rearview mirror, the reflection of a figure clad in black on a cyclone motorcycle becomes visible. The man wears a distinctive red scarf that billows behind him like a flag in the wind. He maneuvers the motorcycle with expert precision, closing in on the car.

Mafia Boss: [clutching a briefcase tightly] Damn it! How did he find us?

Mafia Enforcer: [checking his weapon] Doesn't matter now. We just need to shake him off our tail.

The sound of gunfire erupts as the mafia enforcer leans out of the car window, firing wildly at the approaching figure. Bullets ricochet off the pavement as the mysterious rider weaves effortlessly through the chaos.

Red Scarf Rider: [shouting over the roar of the engine] You can't run forever, boys! The boss wants what's his!

Mafia Driver: [gritting his teeth] Shut him up, Tony!

Mafia Enforcer (Tony): [continuing to fire] I'm trying, boss!

As the car swerves around a corner, the rider accelerates, gaining ground with each passing moment. The tension inside the car mounts as they realize their pursuer is relentless.

Mafia Boss: [voice trembling] We can't let him catch us! That briefcase is everything!

The driver glances at his rearview mirror, his eyes widening in horror as the red scarf rider draws closer, his determination palpable even from a distance.

Mafia Driver: [panicking] I can't shake him! We need a plan, fast!

Just as it seems like all hope is lost, the driver spots a narrow alleyway up ahead. With a desperate maneuver, he veers sharply into the alley, narrowly avoiding the sides of the buildings.

Mafia Boss: [holding onto his seat] Are you crazy?!

Mafia Driver: [gritting his teeth] Hang on, boys! This is our only chance!

The car barrels down the narrow alley, its tires screeching against the pavement as it navigates the tight turns. Behind them, the red scarf rider follows closely, his determination unyielding.

Red Scarf Rider: [shouting] There's nowhere left to run, boys! It's over!

Just as it seems like the rider will catch them, the alleyway opens up into a bustling street. With a final burst of speed, the car races into the traffic, disappearing into the chaos of the city.

Mafia Boss: [breathing heavily] That was too close...

Mafia Enforcer (Tony): [relaxing his grip on his weapon] Yeah, but we made it, boss.

As the car vanishes into the distance, the red scarf rider skids to a stop, his gaze fixed on the empty street ahead. With a frustrated growl, he revs the engine of his motorcycle, knowing that this won't be the last time he crosses paths with the mafia

As the car disappears into the city's maze of streets, the red scarf rider slows to a stop, his gloved hand reaching for a small device attached to his belt. With a determined expression, he presses a button, and his motorcycle begins to emit a pulsating light. The air crackles with energy as the motorcycle and its rider undergo a miraculous transformation.

Red Scarf Rider: [raising his hand to the sky] Henshin!!