Pehli Nazar Mein❤👀

Double update, let's go!!❤😍

This one-shot will be mature filled with many sensual moments, so isiliye pehle hi bata de rahi hoon. Baad mein mujhe kuch mat kehna.

If you feel uncomfortable at any portion of the story, stop reading but don't spread any negativity. Spread love and not hate☺🙌🏻

On dear and sweet request of Slayypoint_love💞, here you go🤗

Note: Maine yeh one-shot poora apne imagination se likha hai. Oishee ne mujhe thoda idea bataya tha apna, maine isse khud se thoda mature mein likha hai. Toh usse kuch mat kehna guys. Mujhe koi misunderstanding nahi create karni😅

It was the first night of her wedding and it had been quite a long time of her waiting for her groom but he had not yet come. She was feeling a lot of emotions from her within but how would he react when he finds out about the swap of his supposed to be wife with his supposed sister-in-law was that one irreplaceable thought in her mind which was bothering her the most.

Flashback 1:

Her now husband's wedding was fixed with her elder sister Sakshi by their respective families who eloped right before the moment of the baraat with her lover, writing about him as her 'true love' and the one with whom she could imagine spending the rest of her life together and no one else in her letter before backing off from the wedding.

It was a huge deal of losing the prestige for Gautami's family. G/m (Gautami's mother) was tensed as she could not think of anything to do so that they all could be saved from humiliation by everyone waiting downstairs for the bride especially by the groom and his family. That's when, she, our protagonist came forward and made that big decision of....

"Main Abhyudaya se shaadi karungi, maa."

Her mother was shocked. G/d (Gautami's father) who had been holding his face in his hands, thinking about Sakshi and muttering something in mind had his ears stood up as well. They both looked at her with their eyes widened and confusion visible on their faces.

"Tu kya sure hai iss faisle se?"

"Haa papa. Main sure hoon. Aakhir yeh hum logo ki izzat ki baat hai."

"Hum teri baat ko samajh sakte hai beta par tu kya ekdum iss baare mein sure hai? Dekh, main tujhe force nahi karna chahti iss shaadi ke liye."

"Aap chinta mat karo maa. Main sure hoon iss shaadi ke liye."

"Thik hai phir, Meghna (G/m's fictional name) Gautami ko taiyaar kardo."

"Ji."

G/d left from the room and G/m started prepping up Gautami for her big day now. She was not thinking anything else except how her life took a 360° turn. So unexpectedly that she has to take such a decision like this. She had come back home to India to attend her sister's wedding and go back to California but here and now, she could clearly feel about her life changing into something new and not being the same like before anymore. Not anytime soon.