Koi Aur Naa- Part 2❤💌

"I'm sorry Gautami par mujhe aisa karna pada tere liye." He said kissing her forehead.

After a while, both of them reached somewhere and by that time, Gautami had regained her consciousness, making herself sit properly in the car who was confused where she was and who is this stranger who brought her here?

While she was in her world of multiple thoughts roaming around her mind, he entered inside the car, sitting beside her. Gautami was shocked seeing him.

"Abhyudaya? Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?"

He did not say anything in response and held Gautami's hand gently, bringing her out of the car and covered her eyes with a blindfold on her face, taking her somewhere as a surprise.

Couple of moments later, Abhyudaya opened the blindfold from Gautami's face and knelt down on his one knee, holding her hand still in his.

She opened her eyes and her eyes widened up.

"Abhyudaya, yeh sab kya hai?"

"Gautami, I love you. Jis din se tu mere life mein aayi hai, tabse hi yeh zindagi ka safar itna aasaan hogaya hai ke main tujhe kya batau. Tu hai, toh sab hai mere paas meri Maggie aur agar tu nahi, toh kuch nahi hai mere paas. Meri peace ki wajah hai tu. Meri khushi ki wajah hai tu. Meri best friend, mera pehla pyaar sab tu hai Gautami. Teri jagah kabhi koi nahi le sakta kyunki tune mere dil mein ek alag hi khaas jagah bana li hai jise koi mujhse tere liye chura nahi sakta. Ms. Gautami Kawale, main tujhse pyaar karta hoon. Sachha wala love❤ so will you....(takes a deep breath)

Will you let me show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me? Will you let me rest my head on your lap whenever I would need my peace with me? Will you let me embrace you in my arms because tujhse jo mujhe warmth feel hoti hai naa, woh kuch alag hi hai. Kuch bohot khaas aur main kabhi naa isse aur naa tujhe kabhi khona chahta hoon. I don't just want you but I need you Gautami. Will you marry me and complete me with your love and presence throughout our lives together hand in hand?"