Humari Dastaan❤🎀

Do play the attached song while reading this one-shot, you will love it much more especially with having your earphones on❤😌🎶

Inspired by bidvids, thank you di for giving me your consent in rewriting this one-shot written by you from my point of view🤍 Do check out her stories and one-shots, they are a must read being so good to read honestly💕

Abhyudaya was editing one of the videos for their main channel Slayy Point while scrolling his Instagram in the middle and that is when he came across a ship edit featuring him and Gautami.

Though he had an idea about their audiences having quite a strong keen tendency of shipping him with her quite often by seeing some of the ship edits, something clicked in his mind and he ended up commenting on that specific edit which started blowing up on the internet.

Everyone in the Slayyfandom were surprised as it was the very first time of Abhyudaya commenting on such an edit like this. Meanwhile, Gautami was also on Instagram at that moment of time to post something related to a social issue she has spoken about on Crashpad account on her respective account when her phone rang. It was Abhyudaya and without giving it a second thought, she picked up the call.

"Hello Abhyudaya, kya hua?"

For some moments initially, there was no response from his side which seemed quite strange for Gautami.

"Hello? Abhyudaya? Kuch toh bol. Tu chup kyun hogaya?"

"Whatsapp khol tu abhi. Dekh maine tujhe kuch bheja hai dekhne ke liye."

Following the instructions given by him, Gautami opened her whatsapp and found a video sent to her via Instagram by Abhyudaya.

"Yeh toh ek video hai humari saath mein."

"Video ko kholke dekh ekbaar properly."

She clicked on the link and started watching the reel, featuring their sweet and short moments. Gautami was smiling internally and her cheeks started turning red as well but just then, her eyes fell on the comments section of the edit where Abhyudaya had shared a comment of his writing, "Find a job please. Nonsense😂"

Reading that comment of his made her heart sank somehow. She and Abhyudaya shared a relationship of nothing more than friendship, being each other's best friends. Then, why was she feeling this way? Why did she feel hurt?

Abhyudaya was still on the line waiting for Gautami to say something after seeing that ship edit of them but she fell silent. Words had failed her at the crisis. She wanted to say a lot of things, tell loads of things to him but how would she?

"Hello Gautami? Kaha chali gayi tu? Line pe toh hai naa?" He spoke all of a sudden making her flinched.

"H..Ha..Haa, main call par hoon."

"Tune woh reel dekhi?"

"Haa par tujhe uspar aise comment karne ki kya zaroorat thi?"

"Tu defensive kyun ho rahi hai aise sudden? Yeh toh galat hi hai naa. Main tujhe apne best friend se zyada uss nazariye se nahi dekhta Gautami."

"Kyunki mujhe lagta hai ke main tujhse pyaar kar baithi hoon Abhyudaya," whispered Gautami slightly.

"Kya bola tune Gautami?" Asked Abhyudaya in a tone surprising than before.

"Kuch nahi Abhyudaya," replied Gautami making herself sound as steady as possible.

"Tu nahi samjhega Abhyudaya." Gautami added in a low voice expressing her helplessness and hung up the call.