Pyaar Ki Dastak❤💫

Abhyudaya and Gautami have been the bestest of friends from more than 10 years and during all these times spent and memories created with each other by side, something started taking a new turn within themselves deep inside their hearts for each other specially whenever they would be together.

A strong sense and feeling of love and a different kind of attachment grew between them but both of them had a constant fear and were unsure of possibly ruining their bond of friendship which was the reason for bringing them closer incase things do not work out between them as potentially romantic partners.

After having multiple second and numerous overthinkings, Abhyudaya had made a decision. To confess his feelings to Gautami he has been holding for her all this while and open up to her. And by this time, it was the month of love February along with the week of love specially. The Valentine's week. It seemed like the perfect time to share whatever feelings and emotions he had been keeping it inside with her though Abhyudaya never personally paid much attention to the week of love nor to the whole month of love but this time and year was different.

The same case was with Gautami as well. She spent the month of February like any other month normally. But she noticed a whole lot things quite and very different this year. She had been receiving many different types of gifts like a beautiful bouquet of red roses given by her 'secret admirer' written on a note on top of the bouquet on-

 She had been receiving many different types of gifts like a beautiful bouquet of red roses given by her 'secret admirer' written on a note on top of the bouquet on-

February 7: Rose Day❤🌹

Next was the day Gautami received a bunch of her favourite chocolates on February 9: Chocolate Day🍫 along with a letter once again with the initials 'A' and by addressing himself as 'someone who has fallen for you deeply.' All these love letters made Gautami very confused each time she would read them thinking about the mysterious admirer of hers. Alongside, one more thing had also come to her notice. Whenever she would be with Abhyudaya for any reason, let it be their work of scripting and shooting YouTube videos or just chilling with each other, spending quality time, he had started behaving quite off with her. Like whenever she would feel thirsty and tell him about her quench of thirst for water, without wasting a nick of time, Abhyudaya would go to the kitchen and come back to the room with a glass of water for her without anything else.

He would start sweating a lot, much more, not depending on the heat outside when they would be close while shooting some videos for YouTube together. In the middle of the shoot, she would often notice him looking at her, stealing glances and when she would catch him looking at her, he would turn his head away and pretend as if nothing had happened. All these signs and Abhyudaya's off behaviour pushed Gautami to a deeper hole of confusion along with the love letters she had been getting.

On the other side, Abhyudaya was feeling a whole lot of emotions kicking in within him. Strong thoughts of whether taking the right step to move things forward were continuously roaming around his mind relentlessly. Whether sending the bouquet of roses and the chocolates was a good decision or not was eating him up.