CHAPTER 1● A GLIMPSE OF ANGEL

Prisha/ pov

Currently, Yuvaan bhaii, Janvi, and I are in the car on our way to college. There are two vehicles of bodyguards trailing us from home. It seems like the number of bodyguards around me has been increasing lately. I appreciate the concern for my safety, even though it sometimes annoys me when they are constantly around. Despite my reluctance, my elder brother Shreyansh Singh Rajput insists on having two bodyguards with me at all times to ensure my safety. It may attract attention, but I know he does it out of love and concern for me...

Seems like he's just being a bit extra cautious not only about me but also about everyone else in the house, as the number of bodyguards at home has increased as well...

Setting all those questions aside, outside my eyes landed where everyone was engrossed in their work, everything was moving quickly...

The weather today is also delightful, with cool winds and sunny skies making it quite pleasant.

Yuvan Bhai is occupying the passenger seat chatting on the phone, presumably about work matters as he always does. Jaanvi and I are seated at the back, observing Jhanvi engrossed in her hone.....

In fact, she's always glued to her phone, and I have no clue what's keeping her so busy. But you know what? I shifted my focus from all that and caught sight of the bracelet in my hand. A smile instantly lit up my face. Then, I noticed the pendent around my neck, and my smile widened even further... Those pieces, although a bit old, boast exceptional design and craftsmanship. To me, they are more valuable than any treasure. Interestingly, these were a gift from a special person whose face remains a mystery to me.

Both of these things are of great value to me as they were given to me as gifts on my birthday,

Our car stopped outside the college and like all college students, most eyes were on us because the bodyguards were following behind. Janvi and I stepped out of the car and then I heard Yuvan Bhai's voice,

"I won't be able to pick you up after the function; you guys go with the bodyguards. I have to take care of office work. in the absence of Shreyansh bhaii."

"Don't worry about us, we'll manage," I reassured him, understanding his busy schedule due to Shreyansh Bhai's absence.

"Take care," he said with a sweet smile before bidding us goodbye and instructing the bodyguards to ensure our safety before leaving...

Two bodyguards stay with us in the college also, but like a normal student, they hide their real identity and stay with us in the college like a student.

On the college premises, Janvi and I attracted the attention of many students, particularly a few boys who glanced at me. However, their focus quickly shifted towards Yuvaan Bhai who was glaring at them

"'Darshan Raval is scheduled to arrive in the next 10 minutes. Let us hasten so that we do not miss the opportunity,' I remarked to my Buddy ( Janvi ) as we proceeded towards the college's rear corridor. Today, this renowned singer is gracing our college with his presence for a concert. I am eagerly anticipating his performance as he happens to be my favourite artist. His singing voice resonates deeply with me, evoking emotions, while his songs have a profound impact. Furthermore, it is undeniable that his physical charm adds to his appeal.

" prisha, walk slowly and we will both fall. "

"Mam, walk slowly otherwise you will fall "
Janvi and my bodyguard both warned me to walk slowly to avoid falling, but I ignored my bodyguard's advice and picked up the pace while holding Janvi's hand...

AUTHOR/POV...

Prisha and Janvi were both running, and Prisha seemed to be overflowing with happiness. Her radiant smile was captivating, making her shine like a pearl, and drawing everyone's attention toward her.